♥ Chapter 4 ♥

( Mettaton's P.O.V )

         "W-What?!" I heard Papyrus say. I didn't answer. I loved the thought of his mind racing. I loved the thought of me confusing him, and playing with his emotions. Poor Papy. Poor, poor Papy. We sat there for at least an hour. Papyrus was probably insanely confused. I loved it. Papyrus pushed me away. Rude. He looked at me for a second, then grabbed my face. "I-I love you too." He said, and before I could speak again, he slammed his mouth into mine. I put my arms around his waist and we sat there for what seemed like forever.  We eventually got comfortable, 

( A/N: BITCH, I BET YOU GOT EXCITED. NAH, THEY NOT GONNA BANG )

and maneuvered around, so we were both comfortable, (and barely spooning) on the couch. Papyrus kept planting tiny kisses on the back of my hair, and I would giggle after kiss. We sat there for forever, until we were both startled by a knock on the front door. I got off the couch so Papyrus could get off, and I sat back down. I watched as Papy got up, and went to the door. He unlocked it, and to both me and Papy's surprise, Sans stood there, hood up, with a frown on his face. "W-What ever are you doing home so early?!" Papyrus said, obviously trying to cover up our "get together." "Bro, do you really think i'm THAT stupid? I saw you two through the window, dumbass." Sans said, as his eye lit up a barely visible shade of blue. I knew there was a backdoor behind the kitchen, and I thought of escaping through there.  I knew Sans would eventually harm me, so I figured that I needed to get out as soon as possible. As Papy and Sans argued in the doorway, I casually got up, grabbed my jacket, and left through the conveniently unlocked back door. I called Alphys, and she picked up right away. "M-Metta, it's late. W-What could you p-possibly want at t-this hour?" Alphys stuttered sleepily. "Darling, I could possibly be in trouble. Could I have a ride? I'm at Papy and Sans house. Make the car ride quick." I said, and hung up.

                                                              { Time-Hop to 15 minutes later }

Alphys arrived, and as I entered the vehicle, I sighed. "Alphys, darling, you must not get angry with me." I said, closing my eyes. "W-What happened? Did s-something go wrong?" I looked at her, and gave out a cheeky half-smile. "I think I'm in love, and I think I have a boyfriend."

( A/N: I'm sooooooo sorry that this chapter was so short! My apologies! But idk if i'll be able to update tomorrow or not....Eh, regardless, I WILL be updating sometime this week. Anyways, wasn't this chapter adorable?! I spent forever planning it out. But this is just the start of the cuteness! Please  prepare yourself for some major feels! Well, until next time, peace out! ~K-Dawg )