♥ Chapter 3 ♥

( Papyrus's P.O.V )

         As Sans and I entered our house, I plopped down on the couch, and immediately  turned on the TV. I was actually hoping that maybe they would play today's episode of Cooking With a Killer Robot. Sure enough, as I turned on the television, Mettaton popped up on the screen, looking absolutely flawless as always. I stared at the TV for which seemed like hours, but was really only 30 minutes, watching the robot cook some sort of vegan meal. I was mesmerized with the way he talked, moved, and breathed. (If robots breathe. Whatever.) As soon as the show was over, I felt my eyes burning. Had I really glued my eyes on Metta for that long? I lost my trail of thought as Sans entered the living room where I was at, and slapped the back of my skull. "Are you watching that piece of trash AGAIN?" Sans said, his left eye let out a glint of ocean blue. I swallowed hard, and slowly raised my head, so I was face to face with my brother. "W-Well um, you s-see? I w-was just-" I was cut off by Sans scoffing at me, and walking up stairs to his bedroom. Oh no. Did I really make my brother mad? I thought, covering my face. I didn't want to think about it anymore. I dragged myself to the kitchen, and thought that maybe making something to eat would lift my sappy attitude. I opened the cupboards, and looked at the on-growing stash of different kinds of dried pasta noodles. I pulled out my favorite brand, and turned on the stove. I looked back at the clock. Hmph. Metta's show would be starting in a few minutes. I continued making my dish, and kept an eye out on the TV for the start of the big premier. As I finished, I sat back down on the couch, and coincidentally, the premier began to play. I sat for 4 hours, just watching Mettaton do his thing. He was amazing. He honestly preformed better than any other shows he starred in. I then thought back to lunch. I had invited him over. I wondered if he would follow through with the plans. If he did, he would be here any second. Just then, Sans ran down the stairs, pulling on his light navy-colored hoodie. "I'm headin' to Grillby's. Be home in a few hours." Sans stated, as he followed to the front door, and quickly slammed in shut behind him. My phone dinged. 

  -hey. You still up for talking tonight?

  -Yeah! Absolutely!

  -Message sent

  -Ding!

  -Okay! Splendid! I'll be over in a few minutes.

       A few minutes?! Oh no. Not good. The house was a complete mess. I sped through the entire area, and picked up everything. As I was cleaning spots around the house I know know one would ever notice, the doorbell rang. I scrambled to the door, and opened it, practically falling into Metta. "Oh! H-Hi! Come in!" I anxiously sputtered, escorting Metta into the humble home. Metta hung his expensive-looking leather jacket onto the hook the was stuck to the back of the door, and pushed his Gucci sunglasses up onto his forehead, so his hair would stay out of his big eyes. "How was the show?!" I quickly asked. Metta looked at me, and his face said I need to cry. He pushed himself onto me, and hugged my waist. I didn't exactly know what to do, so I hugged him back, trying to comfort him. We sat like that for a few minutes, being silent. (Excluding Metta's nearly-mute crying noises.) Mettaton finally raised his head from my chest and looked right into my eyes. "I love you, Papy." He whispered, as he buried himself back into my chest.

    A/N: Told you it was gonna get fuzzy! Anyways, It's super late, and I have school tomorrow...Shit...well, on the brightside, I made a Youtube account! I'll leave my social media pages below. Until next time, peace out! ~K-dawg

Youtube: Emoticon the Ghost

MSP: (Yes, I have an account on MSP. Don't judge me xD) twdfangirl21112