♥ Chapter 8 ♥

(A/N: okay, so my Meulin wig was supposed to come today buT IT DIDN'T AND I'M pisSEdddddd.................. But, maybe you guys can help me with something... I am apart of the Yandere Simulator fan base, and I really wanted to cosplay either Saki Miyu, or Yandere-Chan.. The Saki cosplay is WAY more expensive, but Saki is my waifu, and I think it would be badass to cosplay her...Anyways, this is going to be a really lovey chapter so mkay I'll stop talking lmao bye)

(Papyrus's P.O.V)

            Mettaton had been coming often more and more every day. It was the usual. We made sure Sans was gone, we would watch TV for about 15 minutes, us moving closer together as each second went by. He would make the first move, and I would follow his lead. Before I knew it, we would be on top of each other, passionately making out. On rare events, Sans would walk in on us. I am still honestly surprised that Sans still hasn't "hurt" Mettaton. Instead, he scoffs, and walks up the stairs, repeating a small variety of swear words under his breath. As soon as Metta would leave the house, I would go upstairs and wait by Sans's room, wishing that he could sense that I was there. I would wait there, for what felt like an eternity, just praying. Eventually, I would develop the motivation to get away, and go into my room. 

(A/N: omg Melanie Martinez is my fucking waifu senpai mom and I just cAn'T handle how pERfect she iS. I think Sippy Cup has such a powerful, unique message. Ahhh, I just love her)

            Then, whenever Sans and I would wake up, he would act like nothing was wrong. I always found it incredibly out of the ordinary. It's that time in Snowdin, where it's perfect sweater weather. Metta and I would sit by nearby ponds, sipping hot, flavored coffee from light-weighted cardboard cups. I often went to the studio with Mettaton. He got so stressed, and I know that it makes him feel a lot better when we are together. 

          I sat at home with Sans, us watching a TV show that neither of us were paying attention to. I was expecting Metta to come over tonight, because Sans went to Grillby's everyday, at the same exact time. "Uh hey, Papyrus?" Sans said, shutting off the television, as he turned to face me. "I'm gonna stop going to Grillby's so often. You are my little brother, and I don't think i'm spending enough time with you" He said, giving me a smug grin. My heart sank deep into my chest. (I know skeletons don't have chests, or hearts, but shhhhhhhh) "U-UH SANS! YOU R-REALLY DON'T HAVE TO! YOU SPEND PLENTY OF TIME WITH ME!" I shouted. I knew that if Sans was home, that meant no Mettaton. I knew Sans was doing this because of my relationship with Mettaton. Sans laughed. "W-What?" I asked nervously. "You are such a hypocrite." Sans said, as he stormed out the door, slamming it behind him.

( A/N: I don't know where the fUck i'm taking this fanfic, so that's why I haven't been updating as often... But guess what? I'M STILL WATCHING CRIMINAL MINDS. Literally I've been such a hermit. Well my sister wants to sleep with me because our cat threw up all over her bed lmao. I'm also drawing Avril Lavigne because Avril is muh shITtTTT. Also, Attack On Titan is BOMB. Mkay, I need to get the fuck to sleep, so goodnight ^-^ So until next time, peace out! ~K-Dawg )