♥ Chapter 5 ♥

( Mettaton's P.O.V )       

            I crawled out of bed and stood in front of my large body-length mirror. What the hell happened last night? What was I thinking? I felt like such a fool. I don't have TIME for a boyfriend. I don't have time for a special someone. Ugh. He was just so addicting. I knew that I should've known better. I didn't know a damn thing about love, so it was so fucking stupid for me to fall for someone. I have to shut him out. I have to shut EVERYONE out. No, I'm thinking too much. Why couldn't I curl up into a ball and die? Why? I jogged down the stairs, and of course, saw Alphys, typing away. "H-Hey um M-Metta?" She said, turning away from her sky-blue laptop, to me. I stopped in my tracks, and slowly turned around to face her. "Y-Yes?" I gulped. I knew that she was going to mention Papyrus. "W-What happened last night? Y-You had me pick you up f-from Sans and P-Papyrus's, and you mentioned something a-about being in love and s-s-something about a b-boyfriend..." "Play it cool"  I giggled. "Ahem, m-maybe just a little loopy, I was pretty out of it last night! Haha, maybe someone spiked my drink or something!" I nervously said, trying to play it off. Alphys suspiciously looked at me, as if she knew that I wasn't being thoroughly truthful. "O-okay Metta. Whatever y-you say." Alpys scoffed, turning back towards her computer. I swiftly skipped to the kitchen, and sat down at the high-top bar table. What the actual HELL was I going to do?!  Who should I talk to about this?! Alphys? Undyne? Sans? PAPYRUS?!  Shit. I had a new episode of Cooking With a Killer Robot  to film tonight. I never preformed well when I was stressed. I had WAY too much on my mind. I went back out to the living room where Alphys sat, and I sat next to her on the leather, velvet-red colored couch. "I'm going back up to sleep. I-I just need to get a few more hours of sleep in before tonight's show." I said, rubbing my eyes. Alphys didn't look up at me , however, she began to speak. "M-Metta, I hope you k-know that I know t-that you're hiding s-something from me. You're pretty o-obvious. " I swallowed. Out of my habit, I giggled. "Haha, I-I will be upstairs, darling. Call me if you need me, okay?" I said, trying to get Alphys to look back up at me. She didn't. Instead, she nodded, and replied with a simple "okay" and a laugh. I blew my thick, black hair out of my face, and dragged myself up the stairs, intentionally trying to make a lot of noise. I heard Alphys groan, proving that I was pissing her off. I flopped down on my bed, and honestly, all I wanted to do in that moment was scream.

( A/N: I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THE BORING/SHORT CHAPTER PLS LET ME LIVE

Anyways, I haven't updated in like 500 years, but heres whats happening: I'm really struggling in school, so i'm going to be doing homebound... Homebound is having a teacher come to your house 3 or 4 days a week to teach just you for 1 or 2 hours...*le sighs* I'm pretty fucking scared, and I've been stressed the fuck out. Anyways, please favorite, comment, and read. I promise that it will get cute! Okay, well until next time, peace out! ~K-Dawg )