♥ Chapter 6 ♥

( Papyrus's P.O.V )

          Sans and I didn't talk. We didn't dare talk. It was probably the most awkward atmosphere possible. I felt as if I absolutely had to talk to Metta. I had too. I rummaged through the drawers, looking for something to write on. I silently congratulated myself, as I picked out a pen with midnight blue led, and a yellow notepad. "Sans," I began to write. "I need to run a couple errands. Will be back within 2 hours or so" I rushed over to Alphys's lab, and knocked on the heave metallic door. To my horror, Alphys didn't answer. There, in the glowing doorway, stood the one, and the only, Mettaton. Although, he wasn't dressed to impress, obviously, because he was wearing a long-sleeve baby pink sweater, and extremely short pajama shorts. He still looked very cute though. "O-OH!' Metta gasped, just as surprised as I was. 

( A/N: I'M CRYING. I'm currently watching Criminal Minds, and I was in very deep thought on how this story was gonna go, and I thought about the lovey-dovey stuff, anD A GIRL ON CRIMINAL MINDS WAS GETTING MURDERED AND SHE SCREAMED AND IT SOUNDED VERY SEXUAL SO WHILE I WAS THINKING ABOUT METTA AND PAPY A SEXUAL NOISE PLAYED AND I'M )

      "H-Hey, Um Hi. I um wanted to um talk to you um about last night..." I quietly stuttered. Mettaton blushed at least 30 shades of red, and held his right cheekbone in the palm if his gloved hand. "I suppose you can come inside." I followed Metta into the big laboratory, and through the doors, into the living room. Metta sat down on the velvety couches, and beckoned for me to follow his lead. I sat down next to him, making sure not to be too close.  "I just wan-" I began before I was immediately cut off my Metta's soft voice. "I've thought so much about you." He said, moving slightly closer to me. "

( A/N: I'M SORRY ANOTHER INTERRUPTION!!! But in Criminal Minds some guy just cUT OFF A LITTLE BOYS HEAD aaaaAAAhhHH btw, it's 1:08 in the morning and i'm being a loser, sitting here watching Criminal Minds and writing a Papyton love story smh anD REID IS SO CUTE LIKE WTF )

       "I really like you. I do. If we want to be something, absolutely NO ONE can know." Metta said, looking dreamily into my eyes. I nodded my head in agreement. "Alphys won't mind if we dated, but i'm afraid that your brother would..." Metta said, looking down into my lap. I set my hands on his shoulders. "We'll be okay! I will make something work!" Metta stared into me. I couldn't hold it back anymore, and something told me that Metta had the same trail of thought as I did. At the same time, we both gracefully collided into each other, letting our skin touch one anothers. (Or not skin maybe... Bone to Metal? Whatever.) "So, um, this means that we're dating?" I shyly asked. Metta looked at me and giggled. "Hm. What do you think?" He said, kissing the bridge of my nose (Or nose bone? I told you guys, I suck at anatomy) repeatedly.  "Heheh~ Bye the way, Where even is Alphys?" I asked, holding his face. "Oh, she went to that weeaboo store. I would have gone with, but I had a really good feeling that someone in particular would be stopping by..." Metta said, finishing off his sentence with a cheeky wink. I shot my eyes up on the wall to where the grand, vintage clock was hung, and studied it closely. "WOWIE! S-sans will be wondering where I am at!!! Its been quite well seeing and meeting with you, Metta, but I must go, love!" I said, hopping up from the couch, and kissing the top of Metta's head (no, not that kinda head. The head that holds your dirty ass mind -.- smh) "W-Wait! Where the hell do you think you're going?" I faintly heard Mettaton say. I stumbled to get out the door, and make my exit through the giant laboratory doors. As I began to rush home, I kept hearing Mettaton's echoing voice in my head. The thought made me giggle. What a character.

  ( A/N: HOLY SHIT IT'S SO EARLY IN THE MORNING AHHHHH but, i'm still watching Criminal Minds. fuccccc.............. Well, I feel like drawing, so until next time, peace out! ~K-dawg )