Barry the nice zombie.

"Kiera did you steal my leaf pile?" Courtney growled as she noticed her piles of stange leafs missing.

"Oh no sorry I did!" Dan laughed nervously.

Dan and Phil had leaned that Courtney was not one to be messed with, Phil now had only 8 toes due to her rage.

"Oh well that's okay!" Courtney shrugged.

A weird noise then came from the cabinet which was in the underground layer they had discovered.

"Who's there?" Corah yelled as she got off Draco's lap.

"We'll f*ck you up!" Emily shouted as she pulled her lips off Draco's neck.

Ron and Draco then stood up to protect there women as the rattling noise got louder.

"Ahhhurgh!!!" Eireanne and Courtney squealed as a body came tumbling out of the cabinet.

The body then shouted and another body fell out.

Eireanne and Courtney were squished under the weight of the other two, there brains were splattered all over the blue carpet.

Keegan then rushed over and pushed the other two humans off her.

"My love for you shall die with you, my love for you shall also die with me!!!" Keegan said dramatically as he plunged Eireanne's extra large purple dildo down his throat.

He then proceeded to die.

Tyler just ran away thanking god that he was free.

"Jesus! More blood to clean up! What do you think I am? Wonder-maid!?" Phil huffed.

"But you look so good in that costume I bought you!" Dan giggled and Phil winked dramatically.

Emily then made an odd choking sound and went back to sucking Draco's neck.

"Who are you?" Kiera asked in amazement as she stared at the girls who were shoved to the side of two dead bodies.

The blonde one then stood up and began singing a beautiful rendition of every Justin Beiber song ever.

Justin Beiber then fell out of the cabinet.

"Well hey I'm Justin and this is my beautiful girlfriend Sabine!" Justin stated and the blonde girl who's name was Sabine blushed and hugged him.

"Okay thats fine just forget about me!" The pretty blue-eyed brown-haired one sassed "I'm Emily for the record."

"Okay lets go over this. Tall curly-haired brunette that likes dancing and being sassy and is dating Draco Malfoy and Ron Weasley is Emily. The small tanned brunette who had a boyfriend named Jack who died and loves baby Sweeney is Kiera. The kind of strange one with fabulous hair who is also dating Draco and Ron but her husband is Jensen Ackles is Corah. The Blonde one who is an amazing singer and is dating Justin Beiber is Sabine. And the really pretty blue-eyed one who has lots of sass and is just generally amazing is Emily. Wait. We have two Emily's. This is going to be a problem. Who's changing there name?" Dan shouted.

"Me!" Kiera yelled "I am now Princess Diana the third!"

Everyone looked at her as she danced with baby Sweeney.

Then he accidentally flew out of her arms and landed in the fire.

Everyone face palmed then moved on like a baby have not just been sacrificed to satan.

"Y'all can call me King!" Curly Emily stated.

"Olay!" Shouted Dan.

They then all sat down as they began to hear zombies approaching.

"Justin I'm hungry!" Sabine cried.

"There's roasted baby in that fire..." Justin smiled.

A zombie then broke in and closed the door behind him.

They all screamed and ran to there significant other, which ment Kiera accidentally ran into the fire and burned to death...

R.I.P....

"Sorry dudes didn't mean to scare you, was just wondering if one of you could sacrifice yourself to feed my wife and kids, you know its hard being a working dad with two little ones. Me wife lost her arm trying to fight off some of you lot so she can't do much. Any takers?" The zombie stated.

"I will!" Ron shouted.

"Not on my watch" Corah laughed with a scary look in her eye.

"Its fine guys I saw some Fuckboy looking guys running through the mall I'll just go eat them..." Barry smiled as well as his decomposed face would let him.

"Oh alright say hi to Jacks band of hoes for me!" King shouted as Barry the nice zombie left.

"Dan I think we should find a new baby!" Phil cried.

"Good idea!" Dan smiled.

They all then ventured off into the zombie ridden world to look for a new baby.

But not before pushing Justin in a pile of zombies.