Chapter 1

Chapter 1.

The way his eyes shine.

 The way his careless smile appears on his perfect sculpted face.

 The way his fingers run a marathon through his always messy faire brown hair.

 The way he bites his bottom lip when he is confused and has that child-like face on.

 The way his voice comes low, with the calm tender, reflecting his soul.

 Him.

 And everything that unique to him.

 Eyes.

 Smile.

 Hair.

 Voice.

 Yes, I am completely in love with him.

 He is not so bad boy, player, not even on the soccer team, not a rock-band. He is just the way he is, perfect without showing it to everyone.

I am not a shy person either, I am the girl that every guy wants, and every girl wants to be, and he is the guy no one ever sees, only in some really hard-for-brain class when he is rising his hand. We are total opposites but I still love him. Even if I learned all my life that love is not good for anything because it kind of changes you, the way you think, and all around you. I have got trapped and fell in love with the person that will never see in me something more than the girl he had tutored in august.

That’s how we met.

My dad took care to find someone to help me so I don’t fail this year, and how all the teachers were on their holidays, he tought me math. One month, three times a week. At first I was upset as I was losing a month for learning school stuff, but now I am glad I did. As I said he is not the guy that you see in the crown, but that’s only until you meet him, because now I can’t get my eyes off him now.

Damn, I sound desperate.

“Mia?”

“Yes Ashley?” I rolled my eyes at the brunette girl that has that ‘I have some news’ face on. Ashley is one of my so called friends, I mean we hang out, go shopping, and she tells me stuff about guys, guys she likes, guys she slept with, and guys she is planning to do it with. It’s strange how she has never observed that I am keeping all secrets to myself, not trusting anyone of my crew, the popular one.

“You know why I was late to lunch?”

“You were late to lunch?” my question remained unheard, and she started to tell me what she wanted.

 “So I was walking past the principal office, and guess what? We have a new student, and the principal was pretty severe with him, considering it’s his first day. Anyways, it’s a pity I haven’t seen him, but I hope he is cute at least. I am tired of the jerks from our school.”

“New screwing material for you,” I replied not really interested in new guys. This is seriously something different from what I used to be, but as I said, love changes you a lot. It’s enough for me to stare at Brian, and hope that he likes me back. Hope that our august was something special for him too, and maybe he is too shy to tell me that he loves me too.