Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Mia’s POV.

“Mia Winters get the hell up!” my dad shouted from downstairs and I could hear his heavy footsteps on the stairs as he was coming closer to my room.

F*ck!

I covered my face with a white pillow, and closed my eyes for five more minutes, I am not a morning person, and I have no idea how my dad can wake up thirty minutes earlier so he could go for a morning run. He tried to take me once too, so we will have all the ‘father-daughter’ moments but that totally failed when I fell asleep on the nearest bench. I was looking like a homeless person dressed in really good Nike costume,only sleep is more important than people’s opinion. Just in case that there were no teens my age there, otherwise it would matter.

I have a reputation to keep you know?

“Why isn’t my princess up yet?” my dad put the sweet tone to wake me up, so my morning will have a good start. But for me morning can’t have a good start, just if I wake up in the afternoon.

“Dad, I am not a princess! I am a lazy ass, and all I want to do is sleep,” I barely said all the words with my eyes closed, wishing he was gone.

“Enough Mia! You had detention yesterday, if you don’t wake up in this moment, I will go at work without you and you will have to take the bus with grumpy and ugly smelling old men, plus you will be late and have detention again, which will lead to your home arrest that means not going to Ashley’s place on Saturday and not staying over.”

My dad knows my weak point.

I stood on my bed and opened my eyes that were currently glaring at the man in his late 30’. My dad is a handsome man, he looks good even with his wrinkless near his eyes, and some grey hair through his black one.There goes my good start of morning…

“Take that face off, look how the sun shines,” I looked at the closed window cover with thin white curtains.

“Dad it is autumn outside and there is no sun outside. It’s a cold day,” I understand that he is trying to make me change my morning mood, but all his tries aren’t working today, or in any other day.

“I give up,” no surprise. “I am waiting for you in the kitchen. You have 7 minutes to get ready,” I rolled my eyes, only 7 minutes to look impeccable to make the whole school jealous of your looks. That’s a really hard task. I went in the shower and turned on the cold water, I have only one minute and a half for the shower. The cold water hit me, and brought me to life and senses. As my time for the shower finished I wrapped a towel around myself and went in my wardrobe. Since it was cold outside, I went for a nice Wild-Fox t-shirt that I got on sale, cause I stick with the rich kids remember?Which means I need to wear brand clothes. I got a pair of black leggings with gold zippers as pockets, a camo jacket on the whole ‘edgy’ outfit and to finish it all I got a pair of docs on my feet. I haven’t applied a lot of make-up on my face, because I had only one minute left, so I put on a little of foundation to hide some spots and mascara on my not so long lashes. My hair was curled so I didn’t cared about brushing it,because it looked good. I care about how I look obviously, and I have a good self-esteem, so I looked at myself in the mirror with admiration, thanking my mom for the looks.

“Mia if you are not down in 30 seconds-“

“Dad I am already here!" I cut him off.  "Oh my God you’ve made pancakes!” I squel and clap my hands, at the picture in front of me. A mountain of pankakes, with a jar of nutella near them.