Chapter 6

Un-edited. (This may have horrible grammar mistakes, which will be fixed soon. If you are a part of grammar police, or can’t stand bad grammar, don’t read this.)

By the way, if you want to have any chapters of this story dedicated to you, just let me know in the comments. 

Chapter 6

Mia’s POV.

“I am feeling sick; I think I need a good sleep. Night dad,” this phrase and a kiss on his cheek, was all needed to get rid of him for the night. I went up and sat in front of my toilet table. I made my usual make-up routine in ten minutes, then put on my satchel with my outfit in it. I climbed out of the window, and jumped on the lower part of the roof, and then I had to jump from it on the grass. Considering it is going to be easy I did it without hesitation, but I fell on my butt, and it has been hit so hard. I whined in pain a little, and hurried up because right next to me was the living room’s window where my dad was currently sitting now.

With one hand on my ass, I start running in the direction of Blake’s car, which wasn’t parked too far.

“What’s up your ass? I ask it literally.” He said as he was hiding a laugh behind.

“I fell on it, while trying to escape my house.”

“No surprise.” I rolled my eyes at his opinion about me. “Why do you wear pajama? “His eyebrows furrowed as he was watching me through car’s mirror.

“I can’t climb out of my house in a tight dress, can I?” I couldn’t even do it perfectly in pajama pants, which are the edge of what I call comfortable.

“True point there, “he started driving the car.

I opened my satchel and got out my tight black dress that is a classical outfit for any parties. I didn’t want to really put as much effort in getting ready for this fest, since I wasn’t even in the mood for it. I got out my pajama top and started slipping my dress onto.

“Wooah, if you wanted to seduce me, you could’ve stayed longer in the black lace bra of yours,” Blake put on his signature smirk, and his eyes had a dirty stare in them.

“Patterson, shut up and drive.” Blake haven’t said nothing in return, just started pressing some buttons on his radio, till Rihanna’s song ‘Shut up and drive’ had been on. I smiled at the coincidence formed, while getting off my white pants with hearts.

It was like I was stripping in a pervert’s car.

Oh…

After getting finally dressed, I hided my stuff in the bag, and relaxed before we arrive at Ashley’s. I was nervous, very nervous about this whole situation, hoping that I will somehow avoid Brian, I mean there is a little possibility of seeing him there, considering my so called best friend invited over 500 persons.

“Ready to see Brian with his date?” of course Blake has to remind me about that, he forced me to sneak out just to get the pleasure of seeing me in the same pathetic state, he saw me the over days.

“As hell I am,” I replied at ease, although I wasn’t feeling like it at all.

“You are a bad liar princess,”

“And you’re a cold person,” I tried to close the theme, looking thorough car’s window, gazing out from here. Then I locked my stare at Blake, his looks as gorgeous as always, he was deeply contemplating about something, while his hand was placed firmly on the wheel.  “Why?” I broke the silence created for a good 5 minutes.