Chapter 8 - Sweet Release

Hiranya played with Apsara's dark, wavy hair as she lay sleeping on his chest. They had kissed each other hungrily last evening and then fell into a strange silence. It was clear to him that she wasn't ready to move ahead yet...

So he had, for the first time in his life, decided to not do what he was yearning to do. He had decided to let her decide when it was the right time...His balls were heavy and blue from this self imposed restraint. But his heart was light.

They talked a little about where she had been all these days and in the content togetherness both drifted off to sleep. The first light was cracking over the horizon and a pink dawn was coming. They couldn't remain asleep like this for long. Just as he was about to shake her awake, Apsara moaned like a cat in her sleep.

Every muscle in Hiranya's body tensed up in response to her feline moan. Her eyelids fluttered but remained close, she was clearly dreaming of something that was giving her a lot of pleasure. Her hands that were lying on his chest snaked down his abdomen to his navel and then plunged to his groin with a suddenness which left Hiranya winded. He couldn't control his own body, let alone controlling her.

Her fingers groped his hardening penis and rubbed in a seductive manner. There was a thin fabric of dhoti between her hand and his hardon, but Hiranya could feel every little movement down there. If she kept at it, he would soon find a release. She snuggled closer to him and tightened her hold on his penis and Hiranya couldn't withhold the gasp that escaped him.

She stilled at the erotic sound that came from a spellbound Hiranya. It was as if that single 'uuurrgghhh!' broke her trance and brought her out of her delicious dream. Suddenly her dark eyes shot open and she froze at the sight of her hands on Hiranya's throbbing shaft. Her cheeks reddened out of sheer embarrassment, even though blood rushed to her groin too.

Slowly, she raised her eyes to meet his and she saw an unmistakable helplessness there. His lips were open in mid gasp, as if afraid that his waking dream will break too. She couldn't help but smile at the situation. She still wanted to wait before giving herself to him, but she could see that their bodies were more than ready to combust with unbridled passion.

She didn't remove her hand from his trembling manhood, but this time she moved her hand up and down while holding his hazel gaze with her intense black one. She soon maintained a steady rhythm, rubbing his penis with a wanton desire that was evident in her eyes to him. It was her open acceptance of their need that pushed him over the edge. His eyes shut tightly and he gripped her like a lifeline as he burst his seed with powerful force.

She could feel the warmth of his seed even through the fabric of the dhoti he was wearing. Hiranya had stiffened as he had finally achieved his release and still seemed to be in an ecstatic place in his own mind. As she made to take her hand away from his wet dhoti, he grasped her and with an animalistic speed, pinned her underneath him.

'What have you done to me, Apsara?' He asked her throatily. Every word that he uttered seemed strained.

'I thought we both knew what I was doing...' she teased him with a sly smile and twinkle in her eyes. 'Did you not enjoy it?'

'I don't mean what just happened. I mean what's been happening ever since I have laid eyes on you.'

'I don't understand...' she lowered her eyes. May be they had taken this too far too soon... she knew practically nothing about him.

'I am going mad...' He got off from top of her and slumped next to her, staring at the cave ceiling with wide eyes.

'I have never come in this manner before. It takes much more than a woman's mere touch to evoke such response in me. But with you... I am losing all control! Ever since I have seen you, I can think of nothing but you. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't even do my work.' he said all this with eyes trained on the ceiling but he didn't relinquish his hold on her. As if he was afraid that she will go away again, never to come back.

'If my presence is bothering you so much, may be it's better if I leave...' Apsara tried to get up and get away from Hiranya. He clutched her arm tightly and turned to look at her.

'It's your absence that's driving me crazy, woman! Not your presence!'

Apsara couldn't fathom the true meaning of his words. But she was sure that he didn't want her gone or for that matter he felt much more than lust for her. She felt a strange shyness creeping into her upon hearing his outburst. Slowly she met his eyes, hazel orbs overwritten with craving and longing.

But before she could say anything, she heard the distant crow of the village rooster. Morning was upon them and soon craftsmen will start filtering into the caves. She couldn't risk being found in such a vulnerable position. She didn't want Hiranya to become the victim of their malicious grapevine either.

'I have to go, Hiranya...'

'What? I just told you I don't want your absence...' Hiranya sat up and looked at her imploringly.

'It's not that! But I can't stay any longer. It's morning and soon people will start coming in...' Apsara pointed.

'I don't care. I want you to stay...' Hiranya muttered obstinately. May be he still wasn't sure what was real and what was dream, thought Apsara.

'Hiranya,' Apsara leaned close to him and held his head gently in her hands. 'Your dhoti is wet from your own seed... You can't be seen like this in public. You are the Master Designer of Ellora!' This had the desired effect and sobered up Hiranya considerably.

'Okay...okay...I understand! You should go.' He gave in.

'Yes, I should...' Apsara got up and rearranged her red dhoti to cover her modestly. As she turned to leave, Hiranya grasped her arm once again.

'But...I want to be sure that you will come back. I can't function with the fear of not seeing you again...' He uttered, bringing that enigmatic smile back on Apsara's lips.

'Don't worry...I will come back tonight. And every night after that...' She eased her arm out of his grasp and without warning, gave him a hard kiss on his lips.

Before he could say or do anything, she rushed out from the caves.

*