Chapter 5

I was standing at the poolside wearing a flowing emerald dress. Gazing at the moon. All of a sudden, I felt a pair of hands grasping my waist. Whoever it was, I bumped into his torso. The scent was so familiar ... Jordan. I tried to look back but he nuzzled my neck. My body shivered, he peppered soft kisses, feather light kisses along the base of my neck. And as I turned to face him, he smiled...

Knock knock !!

I woke up hastily and realizing it was a dream. A beautiful dream that would never come true. Sad. Very sad. Ellie was shouting at the door. I moved up towards it. "You still sleeping?"

"Yeah." I said while moving my hand all over my face.

"So how was your dream?"

I looked up at her in shock. Wait..what? Did she say dream?

"How do you know I was dreaming?"

"Its obvious. You never sleep this late. And when you do,  you're into your never happening dreams."

I stared at her in utter shock. Why is she my best friend?

"Wow. I'm impressed."

"Good. You should be. Now go and shower. We're going shopping."

The best way to escape from everything was shopping. El and I  went shopping, buying new clothes, shoes and some make up stuff was the thing we were infatuated it. Well today was Saturday , that means no school no tuition.

"Okay here's the plan. First shopping, lunch, movie and then home." She was so excited cause we often went out like this. "Sounds good." "I'm driving." "Wait no. I want to." She gave me a deadly look. Yeah I got it...  last time I drove and literally we were about to end up in jail. My driving skills suck.

We got in our car and Ellie drove. We were near the mall I got a text from Jordan.

Marina I'll be at your home by 4.

But today was no class. The last I remember he told me that he had some worked to do and he won't be able to made it.

"But you said no class today. You had some work."

"I know. I'm not going there now. See you at 4?"

"No. I'm out shopping with friend."

"What?! You have exam next week and you're shopping! God, girls. I don't want to hear a word. Get back . now."

What was his problem? I didn't want to study. Who even opened their books on Saturday? "Marina? What happened?" El voice echoed in my ear.

"Jordan wants me to study."

"So?"

"So? That means no movie. And probably we have to get take away food."

"Oh sad. So why don't you say no to him?"

"I already said that , but he is more concerned about my exams than me."

"Oh. So should I turn?"

"No. We have one hour. We can do shopping and at least eat something." She nodded. I was so angry at Jordan. He spoiled my day,  my mood. Hate him!

After reaching at mall I totally forgot about Jordan. After some time when El and I had done shopping Jordan called me. Shit not a good sign.

"Where are you?"

I bet he was angry and wanted to kill me already.

"Uh at mall."

"Why aren't you at home yet?"

"Um my shopping haven't finished. Why are so angry?"

"I'm here waiting for you for half an hour and you're shopping! And then you're asking why I'm angry!"

Woah big guy was about to kill me! Wait..half an hour? Shit. I'm doomed its 4:25. I'm dead.

"I'm sorry Jordan. I'll be there in 5 minutes." I hanged up.

When we reached home, I saw Jordan sitting on the stairs with a stern look. He was definitely about to kill me. I sighed and moved towards him. El whisperd "He is so desperate to teach you." I glared at her. Well she was quite right.

"Jordan.." he cut me off and said "I'm going home. And I won't teach you from now on. Find a good Math teacher." NO! I was screaming internally.

"Wait..Jordan. I have an exam on Wednesday. Please don't leave me now..specially at this stage. I'm sorry." I begged.

He wasn't even looking at me. His eyes were stuck on space. He said thoughtfully "Fine! And yes if you don't get marks. I swear, I'm gonna break your neck." He threatened. I was so shocked by his words."Easy on the words boy." Shouted El, my life saver. They both literally stared at each other for few seconds. Might be possible wanted to slit each others throats.

I coughed. Fake coughed. Jordan glared at me I shrugged. "What?"

"Nothing. Get ready tomorrow."

"Yes yes." He left.

I went in laid on my bed and tried to slept but no my eyes were wide open and my brain couldn't stop thinking about Jordan. What was wrong him today? A bad side of him I guessed. Phew! What a tough day it was!

I was almost murdered by a very handsome teacher,  for not studying. I honestly wouldn't have any regret for being killed by a very handsome piece of shit.