Chapter 25

Vanessa and I kept talking ,  about way too random stuff.

Jordan interrupted us, "Girls having fun?"

I smiled. "Your girlfriend is very funny." He smirked at me.

"I'm bored. Shall we play that game?" Vanessa said looking at Jordan.

"Nah not in the mood." Vanessa frowned.

"What game?" I asked.

"Ah! Its a very simple game where you have to shoot at the target. The one did wins."

"Its an easy game." I said.

Vanessa cocked her eyebrow. "Oh really? Have you ever used a gun?" I shook my head.
"But I want to." I said.

"Perfect. Lets go." She grabbed my hand and we both stood up from our seats.

"Whoa! No one is using a gun. Especially when you girls are in these pathetic dresses." Said Jordan while getting up from his seat.

Vanessa and I both gave him the worst death glare. He rolled his eyes and muttered "Fine."

Vanessa took us to the back side of the hotel, no one was there. She set up the things and grabbed the guns. I didn't know their names but I saw it in movies so many different type of guns.

"Okay so this is it." She said.

I gave a look to the set up. "Wait that's the target?" She nodded her head.

Okay, it was a tiny little cupcake on the stand. That was so mean. Why a cupcake?!

She took the gun placed on the table, I did the same. "The fuck! Its so heavy!" I cried.

"Gosh! You're such a baby girl." Said Vanessa.

"My baby girl." I heard Jordan. My heart dropped, I tried my best to not blush. I felt his hands wrapping around me , as he lifted my hand, holding it. His face was so close not even an inch away.

"Awww so much love in the air ,  it suffocates me." I heard Vanessa making fun of us. I didn't react on her comment, just kept my gaze at front.

"Your hair smells so good."

Are you serious?

"Why you always have to ruin a romantic moment?" He didn't say anything. Vanessa interrupted.

"Love birds! Concentrate here!" He let out a frustrated sighed.

"First you." said Jordan.

"No you guys first!" She protested.

"Van you first!" Said Jordan with higher pitch. Ow my ear!

Van..

She sighed "No!"

Ugh this was getting annoyed. "Jordan! We are shooting first."

Jordan looked at me raising his eyebrows. "Baby girl got mad."

I rolled my eyes. He held my hand with the gun, pointing at the target. "Easy." He whispered.

My finger was on the trigger, "When I say shoot then shoot." He whispered again. I nodded.

"Shoot!" I pulled the trigger, the bullet went off and missed the fucking target. I saw Jordan making an irritated face. "Sorry." I shrugged. His stern look changed into a soft one. "Its okay."

"Oops! Bad shot. My turn."

She took her gun and waiting not a single second she shot the bullet and freaking hell she destroyed the cupcake.