Chapter 16

It has been only three days ,  since Jordan left.  And I missed him like I haven't seen him in ages.

His voice echoed in my ears, his face came whenever I stared for a while at something, anything , his scent was almost everywhere but he couldn't be seen anywhere . And I felt sad .

I was trying to keep myself busy in things , so that I won't miss him all the time. I avoided talking about him. I knew it was wrong , but  , wasn't I doing exactly what  he thought would be the best for me?..

I was on summer break, my dad decided to take me to London with him. He thought I would feel better.

I was packing my bags, actually El was doing it,  cause if I did it would be a disaster. Austin and Ashley showed up,  I wasn't expecting them.

"Hey." Said Austin when he saw me. Ashley didn't say anything , she just came forward and hugged me. I held my tears back, I tried to look strong ,even though, I was dying inside.

"Did he contact you?" said Austin. I shook my head. "Jordan called us today." said Ashley, I shot my head up. "How is he?" I said.

"He is fine. He didn't talk much,  maybe network problems. He just said that he loves us and you."

I was relieved to know that he was okay. I nodded and gave her a weak smile.

"I swear if he doesn't come back , I'll kill him myself." I glared at Austin when he said that. How dare he?

"No. I know he will come." I said.

When the flight took off , my mind was still on Jordan and his memories. I wonder if there was a way to get rid of them.

So here I was, the London city. It was warm and nice. It was more , than what I heard or saw in pictures. My dad was a good tourist guide, on the way to his house he was showing me some places and telling me about some facts in which I wasn't interested. I just inclined my head every now and then or faked a smile.

When I woke up , dad had already left for work. It was only me and my loneliness. It was very boring sitting on the couch and wondering about some really stupid things.

I changed , and went to explore the city. I was on my own, had no idea where that road would lead me to,  but I kept on walking, looking around. This was all I ever wanted, exploring places. Mom was right , I needed a break from everything.

It was good seeing new places, new faces, new restaurants. Yeah food was pretty much on my mind 24/7 and when I'm sad or depressed I tend to eat a lot more than a lot.

I was sitting on the bench at a park. My gaze was on a couple, a voice spoke "Missing someone?"

A guy was sitting beside me ,  a little than where I sat. A boy of about twenty five or twenty seven with dark brown hair and brown eyes. His accent was British, I'm in London stupid me!

I stared at him and looked away.

When in the world he came? Was I too busy in watching that happy couple?

"Hmm I get it. You don't talk to strangers."

"No its not like that. I was just..I didn't want to answer that."

"Okay. That means you're missing someone." I looked at him, he cocked his eyebrow.

I kept silent, "Daddy? Mommy? Ah I get it Boyfriend! Young love."

What the hell?!

He was such a creep. I sighed and stood up. "Woah ! Relax. I didn't mean to hurt you."