An Unforgivable Wish 3

I've just decided this story's music is just going to Sum 41, cause I'm obsessed with them haha:) It's rated R because there's some sexual stuff, but nothing too like, MAH! You know?

Hope you like it!

___

“Hey look at the newbie, he’s not gonna last.”

               “What a douche, why does he look like he’s king of the world?”

               “He probably got in here because he stole some kids’ lollipop.”

               “Poser!”

               I gritted my teeth as someone threw a spoon at me. Spinning around to face the culprit, I got into the kids face, “What did you say?”

               “You’re a poser,” my hands started shaking and I smiled sarcastically.

               “We’ll see about that,” I slammed my fist into his face and watched as he fell off of the bench.

               “What the fuck, dude!”

               Shaking my head, I walked away and followed the annoyed looking police officer.

               “There is no fighting,” he grumbled under his breath but didn’t look like he cared one little bit.

               “You better watch your back, kid! I’ll kill you!”

               Snorting at the lame threat, I flipped the kid off behind my back. When we reached my cell, I looked around and noticed the top bunk already taken. I sighed and threw my rucksack onto the bottom bunk.

               “Look here, Bill, you need to pay me or otherwise we’re going to have a problem,” a raspy voice called out from behind me.

               I spun around and looked at the two people who were speaking in the doorway, “I know Luke, but you have to give me more time, I’m only earning a few dollars a day,” the tallest one pleaded.

               My eyes widened as I recognized the other one as Luke from the party a few weeks ago, how did he get in here?

               Suddenly the tall one glanced at me, “What the hell are you staring at?”

               My eyes narrowed and I took a deep breath, ready to defend myself, “Ryder?” Luke asked me.

               I nodded and released the air from my lungs, Luke smiled at me before punching Bill in the arm, “That’s my dog right there, don’t harass him,” he walked over to me and put a heavy hand on my shoulder. “What are you doing here kid?”

               I shrugged, “Got caught walking home after a party,” Luke nodded and Bill snorted.

               “Really, that’s what you got in here for?” Bill shook his head, “What a pussy.”

               “Actually I was high and drunk as hell, so why don’t you shut the hell up and go suck your thumb in a corner,” my hands reflexively clenched together as Bill took a threatening step towards me.

               “Why you little-.”

               “Bill, I told you to leave him alone, he’s cool,” Luke ruffled my hair.

               Nodding reluctantly, Bill waved goodbye to Luke and walked away, “You’ll get used to him, he’s just jealous that someone else has my attention other than him,” Luke winked and I laughed, not really understanding the meaning of his words.

               “Thanks man, but what are you doing here?” I raised an eyebrow and sat down on my bunk, stretching my scrawny legs out in front of me.

               “Got caught selling at the party, police showed up right before you left,” I nodded and slung my hand over my eyes. “So how long did you get?” I felt the bed dip as Luke sat down right next to me.

               “Two years, fucking judge was having a bad day,” rolling my eyes, I laid down on the bed.

               “Aw man, I get out in twenty months. That sucks for you,” I nodded and started to doze off as the silence stretched.

               “Good night, Stark,” I felt a hand travel from my chest to my waist, but I was too tired to do anything.

               That was the start of Luke’s obsession with me, of course I was too young and naïve to notice or do anything about. For the first few months, Luke would protect me from the normal juvie bullies. But when Luke only had a month left, he started asking for payment for this kind of protection.

               “Hey, Stark,” I looked over a Luke and smiled happily at him.

               “What’s up? I was just about to head down to the basketball court, if you want to join me?” I asked eagerly. The past few weeks have been spent with Luke and our friendship has grown even more. I trust him with my life.

               “Eh, I don’t know, I think we should just stay here, it’s about to get dark anyways,” I felt my smile turn into a pout and I shrugged.

               “Okay, so what do you want to do?” I leaned back against a wall and crossed my tiny arms.

               Luke smiled and walked towards me, “You know everything that I’ve done for you right?”

               I nodded, “Of course, and I’m extremely grateful. I don’t know what I would do without you,” I yawned, realizing how tired I was.

               Luke stopped in front of me and reached a hand up and cupped my cheek, “I think it’s time to pay me back,” he whispered and leaned closer to me.

               I gulped and glanced nervously at the door, realizing it was closed and a chair was firmly placed against it. I did the math, my bony figure couldn’t get around Luke’s muscular one in time to the door; I was fucked.

               “Uh, Luke, what are you doing?”

               “Shut up,” with that said he leaned down and captured my lips with his.

               Gasping, I pushed against his shoulders but whimpered when his hands squeezed my hips, digging his nails underneath my shirt.

               His tongue parted my lips forcefully, “Stark,” he moaned when I bit down on his tongue hard. I groaned in frustration as I continued to push him, but nothing seemed to work.

               “I’m going to enjoy this, and you better not do anything about it, you owe me,” he snarled into my face, grasping my shoulders roughly. He pushed me down on the bed and ripped my shirt off, “I’ve been waiting for this for a long time.”

               “Please Luke, don’t, don’t,” I begged but he didn’t listen as he took off his own shirt.

               Licking his lips, he leaned over me, “Don’t worry, I’ll enjoy it,” he smirked and closed the distance to our faces, unzipping my pants on the way.

               I squeezed my eyes shut as I realized I couldn’t get out of this.

               And as you see, now you know what made me become me. I know its clique, being raped and all, but its how things worked out for me. But don’t worry my friends, it only gets worse.