9| Anger

btw, this is just a filler chapter.
----------------------------------------
Hours later, Yejin woke up with a her drool all over the place and a headache. Her stomach started to grumble. She looked at the clock, it read 6 pm. She hasn't eaten anything in 8 hours.

Yejin tried to stand up using all of her remaining strength. It was quite difficult for her as her body was very weak. Once Yejin successfully stood up, she started walking slowly. Yejin walked into the dining room, seeing everyone there playing cards. Yoongi immediately stood up, to which causes Yejin to jump. "You look like shit Yejin."

Yejin chuckles, "No need to point that out." Yejin took a chair and placed it between Yoongi and Jimin. The boys all looked at Yejin.

"What?" Yejin asked with an annoyed tone.

"Nothing... it's just that.... like what Yoongi hyung said. YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT!" Jungkook screamed the last part and oh how that made Yejin mad. She rolled her eyes, bang her hands on the table, "Oh my god. Look, I'm aware that I look like shit. No need to remind me every fucking second!" Yejin was boiling with anger, but she soon calmed herself seeing everyone's shocked expression.

Jungkook hung his head low. He felt like crying when Yejin scold him. Jungkook muttered a silent sorry.

"I'm the one who should be sorry, Jungkook." Yejin sighed.

Yejin then stood up and got her jacket, opening the door ready to getting out. "And where do you think you're going missy?" Yoongi said with a motherly tone. "Heading out, obliviously" screamed Yejin before closing the door.

"Where?" Yoongi screamed again, but at the same time, he could hear the door closed shut.