3 | Home

I dreamt I was with my mum and my two lovely sisters. All smiling and laughing but all that soon vanished when Yoongi woke me up.

I got outside of the car and soon realized we were in the scary part of Seoul where all the gang members usually go to.

I got scared and hug Yoongi's arm. He chuckled "it's okay, I'm here."

Okay, I know he's my brother and all but I can't help but feel my heart flutter.

We went inside the building, got on the elevator and Yoongi pressed the 7th floor.

Once we arrived on the 7th floor I walked out and saw almost all the lights flickering. It kinda scared me.

We stopped in front of the door and Yoongi got out his keys and the unlocks the door.

I went inside and threw my bag on the couch and sat next to it.

Not bad, I thought

"Okay, since they guest room is still not ready, you have to sleep in my room."

What? I'm not going to sleep in a room with him. I need my own privacy. As I was about to protest Yoongi cut me off.

"No no, what I mean is you're sleeping in my room while I'm going to sleep in one of my friends room."

I nod, "okay, but where they? Your friends."

"They went out." Yoongi's phone buzzed and he looked at me. "Stay here. Don't go anywhere, don't open to door for anyone unless it's me. I have to go. And oh, make yourself comfortable." He rushed off as soon as he said that.

I sigh and decided to go looking for Yoongi's room.

When I found it I immediately open it and was in shocked as I saw his things were EVERYWHERE.

After about an hour, I finally finished cleaning.

My stomach started to grumble and I quickly went to the kitchen. There was literally nothing to eat. I open of the cabinets in hope there was at least some chips, but nope, nothing. I whine, and just got a glass of water.

After doing so, i went out into the living room again. There isn't much to do, so I decided to sleep, again.

- 2 hours later -

I brutally woke up by someone shaking me hard. I groan, "just 5 more minutes."

"No. You need to meet my friends."

I lazily got up from the couch rubbing my eyes. I was still sleepy and my eyes weren't even fully open.

Yoongi pushed me lightly so that I would focus more. Then, he pointed one by one of his friends and their names.

To be honest, I wasn't really interested, cause I was too sleepy but when Yoongi at him and said his name, "Park Jimin" my sense finally awaken.

I don't know why, but I was intrigued by him. It was probably because of this mysterious aura of his. It wasn't just that. His eyes, his beautiful hazel eyes.

Yoongi snapped his two finger in front of my face. "Yah yah, stop staring. You might scare them." I just giggled.

We all were sitting in the living room, I was getting to know them all. They all were so nice. But Jimin, well he didn't say anything. Unless necessary.

"We should all go to sleep. It's getting late." Yoongi said while looking at his watch.

"What? Yoongi, it's only 11."

Of course, he ignored me and got up, but I held his wrist, preventing him from getting away. Everyone left, it's just me and Yoongi.

"I'm hungry, feed me."

"It's late Yejin. You need to rest."

I pouted, "But I haven't eaten at all today." He sigh "okay, okay."

After eating, I help Yoongi wash the dishes and went to Yoongi's, changed into my pj's and sleep.