13 | Abyss

There will be a part 2 for this chapter
__________________________

The next morning, Yejin woke up with a terrible headache. Her head throbbed with every movement she makes, even the slightest.

Yejin got out, not being bothered is her hair are all tangled and messy. Both of her eyes were swollen from crying last night. She slowly walked to the kitchen to get herself a glass of water and some pills.

As she walked down the hallway, her head aching really badly. Yejin felt dizzier than before. She placed a hand for support, while struggling to walk. Sooner or later, her legs gave up and she fell down hard.

At the same that happened, Taehyung got out from his room. He quickly carried Yejin bridal style and placed her on the couch. Yejin's vision were blurry but she could still make out that Taehyung had placed a we cloth on her forehead. As she was trying to speak, her vision darkened, leading her into an abyss of darkness.

•••

Nothing was there but pure darkness. Yejin stood there, confused as to where she is. She ran and ran hoping to find an exit or at least some light, but she couldn't. It felt like the room kept on expanding as she ran further.

Hopeless, Yejin sat down. Pulled her knees to her chest, hugged them and cried. God knows how long she cried. Her mouth went dry, no more tears were running down her face.

Yejin just sat there, hiccuping, when a hand touched her shoulder. She looked at the person, eyes widened when she saw who. Yejin couldn't believe, the person, who's behind her is her mother.