12 | -

fair warning, I wrote this chapter while in a rush, so it may suck a bit.
__________________________

The bright white clouds were replaced with dark grey clouds. The wind blew strongly, the leaves flew in a direction. Yejin's hair was now a mess.She walked quicker, wrapping her arms around her torso, making herself feel warm.

Yejin stopped dead in her tracks. It felt like someone was preventing her from moving. In the corner of her eyes, Yejin could see a tall black figure. Beads of sweats are already forming on her forehead. Yejin tried her hardest to move, but she just couldn't.

The slow steps of the black figure, drawing nearer. The shadow humming a song unknown to Yejin, but the melody made the hairs on her hands stood up.

Tears were starting to fall down her cheeks, the shadow standing behind her, closely. Yejin could feel his cold breath against her neck. The shadow, whispered, very menacing, "I'm coming back for you. And when I do, I'll do the exact same thing you did to me."

Yejin awoke from her nightmare, her face, hands, chest were all covered in sweats. The clock on the bedside table read; 3:45.

Yejin reluctantly got up, and walked all over the room, calming herself before deciding to go back to sleep.