Chapter 1

ashley's point of view

"Justin, where are the towels?" I yelled. "Under the sink" he replied.

It was Justin's last week in Canada before he moves to the US. I hated thinking about it, my best friend is moving away from me.
I couldn't imagine my life with out him. I've known him since I was 3 we've done everything together.

I hopped out the shower and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around my torso while the water from my hair dripped onto the floor.
I opened the bathroom door and Justin ran into me. I felt my hip hit the ground and closed my eyes as the pain shot down my leg.

"Ashley, you scared me are you ok?" his voice cracked. "Yeah, I'll be fine" I mumbled. He put his hand out waiting for me to grab it. I looked down at my towel thanking god that it didn't fall off my body. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up.
I looked in his eyes and he looked in mine.

I quickly turned my head and walked to my bed room. I leaned on the door waiting for it to snap so I knew it was closed.
I looked around my closet searching for the perfect outfit. "Ohh" I whispered to myself as I found a white crop top that had lace on the top. I put it on along with high wasted jean shorts.

Justin's point of view

I stared at the stairs waiting for Ashley to come down them. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. I knew I was in love with her the minute I knew what love is.
I didn't know if she felt the same but I knew she felt something.

It is my last week in Canada before the big move to Atlanta. I'm scared, I don't wanna leave ashley, I don't wanna leave my family. I'm excited though, its not everyday a regular kid gets a chance at fame. But I knew that this is my only chance and i might not get this chance again or in the future so I'm going for it.

The stairs creeked. I looked up as I saw the most beautiful girl walk down the stairs. "Close your mouth jay, you'll catch flies" she giggled. I closed my mouth and felt my cheeks get red.
I turned my head so she didn't see.

She walked in the kitchen smiling. "Want breakfast or did you already eat?" she asked. I looked at her while she was looking in the fridge. "Naw I have a better idea" I replied. I walked to the kitchen gripping her wrist indicating her to follow.

I opened the front door and we walked out.

"Where are we going" she asked. I smiled at her question.
"You'll see" I said with a grin.

We walked to ihop and when she saw the sign she flipped. I knew she loved ihop.
We sat at a table and waited for our meals.

We finished eating and started a conversation.
"So are your excited?" she asked as she looked down at the table.
"Yeah but I don't think in ready to leave my best friend" she looked up with a fake smile on her face.

"I've been thinking a lot about you moving..." she paused. "I know this is your dream jay and u can not stay back because of me..." I cut her off. "But your my best friend I need you in my life."

There was a pause before she replied.

"Your going to Atlanta with or without me no if ands or buts about it this is your dream and its finally coming true"

We got up from our table and linked fingers. We've been doing this for a while now. But I never thought anything of it.

We got home and layed on the couch. She sat next to me her head leaning on my shoulder.

My eyes got heavy and then all went black...