chapter 3

Justin's point of view

Its 3 in the morning and I can't get any sleep. We landed about 5 hours ago and I would've thought I would be asleep right now.
I can't stop thinking my mind is a train wreck right now.

I reached for my phone and grabbed it in my palm. I clicked the home button and a bright light came from the screen. I closed my eyes so they wouldn't burn from the light.

I clicked on Ashley's contact and just stared at it.
Then I started texting her.

Justin: hey can't get any sleep you up?

Ashley: yeah I'm up can't get any sleep either. How was your flight?

Justin: good I guess. Miss u a lot

Ashley: its only been a couple hours. But I miss u to

Justin: why can't you get sleep?

Ashley: I'm thinking to much

Justin: what you thinking about?

Ashley: you..

Justin: well in always here for u and if u ever need to talk I'm here to listen..

She didn't reply so I thought she went to sleep. I looked over at the clock next to my bed. It reed 4:00.

I really need to get some sleep.. My eyes got extremely heavy and I fell into a deep sleep.

Ashley's point of view

I woke up around 10 in the morning and my head was hurting.
I didn't know why it hurts though I haven't gotten out of bed yet nor moved my head a lot.

Maybe in thinking to much...

A week later

Ashley's point of view

"I'm not hungry mom!" I shouted.

I've been in my room all week no one has seen me besides my mom. My dad died 3 years ago and my best friend is currently in Atlanta.
Justin hasn't called today and its already 9 at night. In really worried. Maybe he is out with Scooter or Ryan.

11:50 at night.

I've been waiting for justin to call all night.
You know what I finally give up. Yeah I know I should be patient but he said every day not nught.

In going to sleep. And if he calls while I'm asleep that's his fault.

Justins point of view

I stepped out my car looking at the giant mansion.

"Selena's house is huge" I said to myself.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.
I herd foot steps from inside the house then they came closer.

"Justin I'm so glad you made it." Selena said with a smile.
"Wouldn't miss it" i replied.

She grabbed my hand and we walked through the giant doors.
We sat on the couch and we were really close.

It was almost 11 when I got up to leave. I left a little earlier so I could get home sooner and have plenty of sleep for tomorrows interviews.
"Thanks for coming. Your always welcome to come over." she winked at me and leaned in for a kiss.
I freaked out in my mind but I didn't move. What do I do. Before I could move away she closed the gap. I pushed her off and walked away with out saying another word.

3 months later

"Mom" I yelled furiously.
"Is something wrong?" she questioned. "Justin hasn't called in 3 months and..." I stopped holding back the tears. "...and his dating Selena." I swallowed. "..Selena gomez" I finished.

Tears builder up in my eyes. Before she said a word i bolted for my room tears flooding my eyes. But I didn't let them fall until I got to my room.

_________________________________
Authors note

In skipping forward in the movie 4 years.
Sorry if I haven't been updating fast enough in trying to go for 2 new chapters everyday so we'll see how that goes.
Hope all like it. And don't forget tomorrows Justins birthday so wish him happy birthday.