Chapter 7

Ashley point of view
2 months later

Me and Justin have been really close over the past 2 months.. Gosh I've just missed him so much. But ever now and then he will get a phone call or some guy will come get him. I was really worried something was happening but he assured me everything was ok.

I was sitting in the passenger seat next to Justin. He didn't tell me where we were going but he said I would like it.

"Come on jay where are we going?" I questioned him. "You'll see ash." He chuckled at my inpatientness.

I was looking out the window not even paying attention to anything around me until I noticed we were stopped.
"Come on ash we're here." Justin reached over and unbuckled my seat belt.
I got out the care looking around smiling at the amazing view.
"I knew you always loved the lake." He said while he grabbed my waste and held me over his shoulders.

My hair flipped over my face and I was laughing at how dumb we probably looked.
He put me down in the warm sand.
I looked up at his caramel eyes and smilies.

He put his arm best to mine and grabbed my hand. When I knew he held on all the way I started running with him running with me.
"Beat ya to the water." I giggled and let go of his hands running to beat him.

Then while I was about to win I felt arms pick me up. I looked back at Justin laughing. He kept running until he got to the water.
"Don't do it!" I shouted while laughing.

"I would never do it." He laughed. He put me down with my feet touching the water.

" I need my bathing suit jay." I said.
"I knew you would say that, so I brought you one." He replied.

Justin got up and started walking to the car. When he got there he opened the trunk and got out my top and bottoms along with his swim trunks. He walked back to me and threw my Bathing suit.

I then walked to the bathrooms and changed in my light and dark blue swim suit that I absolutely loved.
I walked out and saw Justin waiting for me.

When he turned his head and looked at me his eyes glistened. Then he ran over to me and picked me up over his boulders and took off for the water.

I laughed and slapped his chest playfully. I the. Saw that we were in the water and he put me down. The warm water came up to my hip.

I looked at Justin in awe as he stared back at me.
"Ash I just wanted to say I've missed you so much. You have been my best friend since forever and ever since I left I lost a big part of me but now that we are together again I'm scared to lose you. I know your just my dance choreographer but i don't want to lose you." He said honestly.
I then took him in a big hug and we stated that way for a while. He then grappled my boulders and held me in front of him.

"Jay..." I was cut of by his finger going against my lips indicating me to be quiet.
"Ashley will you be my girl?" He then said.

I looked him in the eye to see if he was serious.
"Of course you big dummy." I laughed.
"I love your childishness" he chuckled.

*************

A/n I'm so so so sorry I haven't been updating I've been so caught up on this one fan fiction and the ending was awful.😭
But this one is short because I'm gonna make the next one long!!! But the bad thing is I'm gonna be skipping forwards by 3 months. And just so you know during the 3 mouthes Ashley and Justin have been good. And are really happy. Ashley is done with choreographing with Justin. She is taking a brake so she can spend time with Justin. And Justin and his gang is still dealing with Richard. Stay tuned folks😂💗 thanks for everything.