Chapter 4

4 years later

Ashley's point of view.

Its been 4 years since Justin left. He is so big right now.
Every girl I meet is all about him.
We haven't talked since that one night he forgot to call..

I live in Atlanta and I'm a dance major. I have been dancing with celebrities and curio graphing  some as well.
I just got a call from my manager and I have to meet up with someone but he didn't tell me who.

I'm going to meet this mystery person in 30 minutes.
I hopped in the shower then went to find an out fit.

I put on some high wasted blue jean shorts with a pink crop top along with white converse.
I curled my blonde hair to its perfection then did my make up.
I didn't ever wear alto of makeup basically just some mascara and eyeliner.
I looked at the clock and my eyes widened. I'm gonna be late if I don't leave.

I walked to my Range Rover and drove to wear i was to meet who ever I'm working with. We weren't gonna start dancing today but we are supposed to meet each other and get to know each other.

I'm a little scared with who he or she is because Paul ,my manager, usually tells me. Maybe its a surprise for a reason.

When I arrived I noticed a black Range Rover parked out side.
I didn't think much of it so I just kept walking.

I got to the door and opened it. There was a lady in the front desk. "You must be Ashley." she smiled. "There in the back." she pointed to a room.
I nodded and walked to were her finger was pointing.

I put my hand on the cold door knob and twisted it slowly being causes so people on the other side aren't in the way.
I pushed the door open and I looked around and my mouth dropped opened.

His golden locks were died but to were it still looked good and suited him. He had tattoos up and down his arms that made me drool. He was turned around but I knew exactly who it was.

"Ashley I'm so glad you made it." I turned to see scooter braun standing there.

Justin's head shot up and he slowly turned to face me.
His eyes met mine. I blinked multiply times to keep the tears from coming down my face.

I finally broke the silence. "Jay.." I said softly.
A tear rolled down his face. "Ashley" he cried.

I ran to him and he ran to me. When I got to him a jumped into his arms wrapping my feet around his waist.

This is the moment I have been waiting for ever since he moved.
I was waiting to reunite with him. And become best friends again and do everything we used to do together.

Justin's point of view

"Ashley I'm so glad you made it" scooter said.
My head shot up from my phone screen. Was it my ashley, my best friend since I was 3, my first kiss, my first love.

I turned slowly to find the most beautiful girl standing there. It is my ashley, my best friend since I was 3, my first kiss, my first love. I stared into her light blue eyes.

"Jay.." she broke the silence.  A tear rolled down my face before I could reply.
"Ashley." I finally said.

I started running towards her and she ran to me. She jumped in my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I have missed her for so long. I've been waiting for this moment for 4 years.