Chapter-1 new school

[A/N]
You might or might not know that I wrote a story once about baekyeon, but I wasn't satisfied about that anyways here's a new one.

Even if Jessica, Kris, Luhan aren't a member anywhere I still want them to be a part of the fanfic because, I really like them :D

Taeyeon

Geez,.. How should I introduce myself? Or will I even make new friend? There were lots of things on my mind. This will be the first time visiting a school, I have never attended one.

"Hey! Taeyeon did you even listen to me?", I got distracted by my thoughts and later on realized that my brother was taking with me.

By the way I'm Kim Taeyeon, 18 years old and yes, I didn't repeat the high school. I was suppose to graduate already, but since I had an illness, I had to enter the school later then other students. That's why I went later to school.

"I'm listening Heechul-Oppa!"I lied, to be honest I wasn't. He would talk non stop, I would describe him as the opposite of me. Both of us are really different, but not in a bad way, I would say in an unique way.

"What did I say?"he asked me, raising his left eye brow and crossing his arms.

"Well,.. Ok I admit I didn't listen."I confessed, I took a brush from my bag and wore my glasses on. I wanted to look decent when I enter this school, not like a gorilla. Is it even possible to compare yourself with an animal.

"Yah!"He said and took the brush away from me.

"Don't make yourself pretty, you will later get many love confessions which means you need my approve and also mum and da-"I cut him off, because his words were so ridiculous. I mean, me Kim TaeYeon the most unattractive person that exists on earth would never get a boyfriend.

"Oppa, first of all I didn't get enough sleep and secondly don't say these ridiculous words."I said with an annoyed tone, well that's the truth. I sometimes read these cosmopolitan magazine, I feel like a potato when I see these tall beautiful curved models.

"Don'g you think you're to harsh with yourself? For me you are the prettiest girl in the world."he said while ruffling my hair, which he ruined. I rolled my eyes.

"Yah! Oppa please don't ruin my hair."I said, to him and took the brush away from his hand.

"Girls and their hairs."he said, I brushed my hair again and gave him this you-don't-even-know-anything-about-girls look.

"You don't understand gi-"our driver interrupted me before I was able to finish my sentence, he stopped the car.

"Kim siblings we have arrived."The driver said. I looked from the window and saw the SM-Town arts school in front of our car. There were many students most of them were pretty and handsome.

"First we need to get your schedu-"I went out of the car and didn't listen to my brother. Leaving him with the driver alone in the car, I was fascinating from the beautiful building which was now in front of me.

"Wow."I said while my jaw was opened.
Heechul-oppa went out of the car, and crossed his arms. I guess because, I didn't let him finish his sentence.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon you should listen to me first!"He said in an immature tone, which isn't something new.

"Getting my schedule?"I said to him, he nodded we went inside the school there were many securities, when I wanted to enter inside the gate a security guard stopped me.

"ID please?"he asked me, in a serious tone.

"Huh,..?"I said in a wondered tone, I suddenly felt someone grabbing my wrist, it was my brother.

"She's the new transferred student Kim Taeyeon."he said.

"K..Kim Taeyeon? Mianhe please get inside."the guard said.

"No, problem I apologize for my behave ."I said and bowed at him. My brother and I went inside the school building. They all had a beautiful appearance.

"Yah! Heechul!!"someone shouted his name.

Heechul-oppa turned around so did I, and it was a boy. He was tall, but had a handsome face, which could flatter a girl's heart.

"Do know where Yuri-Noona is?"he asked heechul-oppa, I guess the two of them know each other.

"Oh hey Minho, I guess she is with Yoona."My brother said.

"Thanks!"he said and bowed at him, he wanted to go now, but then looked at me.

"You are?"this boy called Minho asked me.

"I'm Heechul-oppa's younger sister Taeyeon."I said and bowed.

"Ah,.. Annyoenghaseo, Choi Minho imnida."he said and later on ran away.

"Who's that?"I asked him, and raised an eye brow.

"He's as he already introduce himself Choi Minho, known as the most athlete boy in the whole school and also handsome. Minho is dating also a athlete girl not to forget she's sexy, but a prankster."Heechul said while we were walking through the campus.

"And also not to forget! Yuri and Minho are known as the hottest couple in the whole campus, they also won the ballroom dance contest which means our school won again."he said in a happily tone, but at the same time sounding immature.

"Really? nice, I didn't know that this school is participating in any contest."I said.

"Well,.. We have the singing and dancing, in dancing there are a lot of type, hip hop, bboy, free style, group dance and ballroom dance."he said, I suddenly bumped on his shoulder.

"Aish, Oppa!"I said in a annoyed tone.

"Ay,.. Mianhe, we are here."he said, we went inside the principle.

When I opened the door a voice suddenly came from behind.

"Heechul! We need to go now Sparta might kill us."A boy said.

"You mea-"my brother was shocked and ran.

"Taeyeon I'll explain you it later just take your schedule!!"he said while running with the other boy.

I waved at him "Yeah,.. Sure?"I muttered and knocked at the door.

"Come in."I heard a male voice saying.

I went inside, and took a breath, the office was really tidy and there were many trophies and picture of the student.

Sm town arts school won the ballroom dance

Sm town won the basketball game

Sm town won the singing contest.

Kwon boa? Was written, this school is sure really rich, I mean they won lots of money three times in a row.

"Annyeong Kim Taeyeon imnida."I said.

"I'm Mr Lee so man."he said and we both shook hands, he instructed me to take a seat, I didn't even notice that a boy was next to me sitting on a chair, he looked bored.

"Your father told me that you are really good at singing."he said to me, I wasn't sure what I should answer maybe it was because, that boy was distracting me, since he smirked at me.