Chapter-26 describing a hot girl?

Taeyeon

When the four of us went inside the class room, all girls except Tiffany and Seohyun gave me death glares, I didn't realize that baekhyun and I were still holding hands, so I let go, but he still hold it.

"I see, you two are finally here. Please take a seat."Mr.Kim said to me and Baekhyun, and we both nodded.

On the other Kris and Jessica also sat to each other, she was pissed off, because her seat mate was Kris.

"Baekhyun, stop holding my hand. The girls are giving me death glares."I whispered to him, he rolled his eyes to his fangirls and smiled then to me.

"Please let go."I said to him, he didn't want at first, but then he let go, because I had that glare at him.

Jessica

This class is so boring, only talking about healthy food how to eat healthy, I'm not on a diet. While on the other hand my seat mate, aka Kris (asshole) is flirting with other girls.

"Still being a player huh?"I muttered while listening to the boring lesson.

"You're jealous huh?"He asked me.

"In your dreams asshole."I said while rolling my eyes. Yura suddenly glared at me.

"Don't say to him asshole, you bitch."she said, she wants to have a fight?

I death glares at her with my bitch face where everyone's scared of.

"Call me once again that, and I will show you how a bitch acts."I said to her, she looked scared at me and started to stop flirting with Kris.

"The atmosphere got really cold Unnie."I heard Chanyeol whispering to, Seohyun.

"It's because, of Jessica-Unnie."she whispered to him.

Kris was looking at me.

"You're weird."He said, and I rolled my eyes, Yura was looking at me and I glared at her. She put Kris arms around her shoulder, because she got scared of me.

Taeyeon

Lesson ended, it surprised me that Seohyun and Jessica were having the same class as me.

I went to them, and they greeted me.

"Your lip is swollen Unnie."Seohyun said while pointing to it, I touched my lip with my finger. Baekhyun bit my lip so hard that it is still swollen.

"I know."I said in an awkward voice, before she could ask why Jessica cut her off, from preventing her, to know what happened.

"So, let's meet the other girls I'm, really getting hungry."Jessica said while yawning.

"You kind a sound like Sooyoung."I said to her and Seohyun laughed.

"Let's go."she said, Baekhyun was with his friends playing basketball, he wanted to come along with me, but I told him to go with his friends.

When we went inside the cafeteria all people, where whispering to each other while staring at me. Jessica gave them all her bitch face, which made the atmosphere really cold.