Chapter-7 (krissica)

Taeyeon

Because of me, my brother wasn't allowed to play he was sitting next to me crossing his arm.

"Yah. Oppa it's not that you aren't allowed forever."I said to him.

"But, this was an important game!"he said like a child who wants to have ice cream.

"I didn't know that heechul-Oppa, was your brother."Krystal said.

"Well,..we are."I said, my brother sat next to us with his injured leg,luckily Krystal was prepared she had a cool bag with her.

"By the way thanks Krystal."I said to her.

"No problem Taeyeon-Unnie."She said to me, heechul still looked mad.

"By the way girl I need to call my mum."Jessica said, and stood up.

"You mean our mother."Krystal corrected her.

Jessica smiled at her, it's the first time that I saw Sica smiling.

Jessica

I went out the PE hall, and went to the hallway, it was inside to noisy.
I missed a call from my mother, so I called her back.

"Annyeong?"I said to her.

"Ah,.. Jessica glad that you called back."My mother said to me in a happy tone.

"I'm also glad."I said to her in a cheerful tone, I know I'm sometimes well,.. A cold person, but in every person there's a soft side.

But I'm not often that type of person.

"So how are you and Krystal?"she asked me.

"As always fine."I said.

"Good to hear that, and her boyfriend?"my mum asked me.

"They are still together, and I'm pretty sure he's fine."I said to her.

"Well,.. When are you going to search a boyfriend you're already 18, and next year you will graduate my dear daughter and then studying in an university."My mum said in a worried tone.

Geez,.. She kept blabbering about that.

"Mum, I still want to live my single life, whenever maybe tomorrow next week, in a month or years or maybe today right now, I will be in a relationship, just please stop talk about that."I said to her.

"I'm just reminding you and your father."she said to me.

"Well,.. I'll call you later since it is already night in the states."I said to her.

"Sure honey,- study hard!"I heard my father saying.

I smiled hearing him.

"Neh,.. Love yo-"before I could finish my sentence, the call broke since my time is already finish calling them.

Again?

I suddenly felt a basketball on my head.

"Ouch!"I said, I lost my balance but, hold into a locker.

"I though you don't have any emotions."I heard a voice, why? Him?!

"Yah?! What do you need?"I asked him in an unhappy tone.

"Nothing, I just like it to annoy you shortie."he said to me and compared our heights.

"Shut up Kris, don't you have a play?"I asked him.

"It's break, and by the way who did you say I love you?"Kris asked me in a wondering tone.

"Why should I tell you?!"I asked him in an annoyed tone, and fixed my hair.

"Your boyfriend?"he asked me and raised an eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yah,. Kris-Oppa didn't you promise me to go dinner after the game?"Bomi asked, she actually came from nowhere.

"Let's see if my schedule will be free."he said and put an arm around Bomi's arm, I rolled my eyes again seeing the two making their lovey dovey in front of me.

"Disgusting."I muttered to myself and walked away.

By the way here's an ootd from them.

Jessica:

Kris:

So guys! This is actually Krissica even though this story should be about baekyeon, but still just wait I actually, like it to put some ships there like laystal or minyul

If you have any recommended favorite idol couple then, just write it down in the comments I will then try my best.

Thanks for reading :)