Chapter-24 jealous

Baekhyun

After the lesson I immediately went out, I guess Taeyeon saw the whole action. I heard her yelling my name, but I pretend not to hear, I suddenly bumped into my sister who was confuse.

"Oh,..Oppa what's wrong?"she asked me, in a wondered tone, I saw Seohyun with five girls there, I guess they are new students.

"Who are they?"I asked her, and the five girls bowed to me.

"They are the new students, well,.. Actually freshmen, I will show them around the school."Seohyun said and smiled, I then saw Taeyeon, who was walking towards me.

"Seohyun! Let me show them around."I said to her and took her clipboard

"Adwae, mr.Lee so man, I instruct me to do it."She said and took we clipboard from me. No,.. Taeyeon is coming.

I didn't know what to do, if she's coming, then I Chanyeol who was flirting with a girl, bingo!

"Chanyeol wants to talk with you."I said as grabbed his arm and pushed him towards me.

"I, what?"Chanyeol said, I pointed to Taeyeon and he nodded.

"Yes, Seohyun it's about,..."he looked around to search a topic.

Chanyeol

I was actually flirting with Minah, but then I felt someone grabbing my arm. It was bacon.

"Chanyeol wants to talk with you."Baekhyun said.

"I, what?"I muttered and raised an eye brow, I was confused but, then he pointed to Taeyeon, who was walking towards him.

Aish,.. That bacon.

I nodded, and she looked confused.

"Yes, Seohyun it's about the,....."I looked around, our project is already finish what, should I ask her?!

"Oh,.. Yeah,.. What is this feeling when a boy is jealous to a girl?"I asked her and smirked at baekhyun, but he kicked my foot.

He gave me that 'We-will-talk-later-YODA' and I just smiled brightly.

"Oh,..well,.. It's hard to exp-"I immediately grabbed her arm and ran with her to the cafeteria, and nodded to Baekhyun.

That, bacon is totally falling in love with her.

Taeyeon

I actually wanted to talk with baekhyun, because of yesterday, but he just ignored me didn't make eye contact with me. When the lesson finished I suddenly felt someone tapping my shoulder.

"Oh,..Gd what's wrong?"I asked him, I really wanted to be quick so that I won't lose Baekhyun.

"Want to ask you if you could tutor me, today in the cafeteria."He said, in a wondered tone.

"I'm not sure if I can, but if yes, I will come to you."I said to him, he nodded.
I immediately took my books and bag and looked for Baekhyun.

But, he wasn't there, from the window I saw him walking, so I immediately followed.

"Baekhyun!"I yelled his name, but he didn't hear me so I ran, but then many students came so I was crowded with some from the other classes.