Part three

I strolled towards my front door, unlocked it and dashed inside towards my room. "God I need to shower," I thought. Scanning for some clothes in my closet before I headed into the bathroom, I found a cute red crop top that had a choker and a zipper attached to it, not to mention that there would be a huge show on my cleavage with a white skirt that was just above the knees, it was perfect. I pounced to get my red lace thong, grabbed my clothes and jumped into the shower. I looked over at the clock in the bathroom as I bathed myself and it was about 5:30, I couldn't careless about if it was too early though, I knew I would take forever if I didn't get the chance to get ready now. Finally pushing the curtain aside, I step out of the tub and start doing my routine. **Bzz bzz** I looked over at my phone and it was a text from Justin. "Hey ;) I'll be there around 7:30." "Ahhhhh" - my thought in my head. Replying back, I gave Justin my address and preceded to say "Okay cool I'll see you then :)),". My parents were going out for their anniversary tonight leaving at 6 and won't be back until around 1 am... Which will give me and Justin enough time to "talk," as the idea popped in my head. 6:30 and the clock still ticks. Clothes already set on my body as I straighten my light brown hair. Red lipstick painted on my lips, eyeliner and brown eyeshadow present, contour looking deep into my cheek and the blended highlight was light enough. The beginning of Slow motion by Trey Songz starts playing and it's a FaceTime call from my best friend Rosealine, I answer in an instant. "HEY my bitchy Babe," Rosealine calls out. "God Rose, this guy.. Justin, he's coming over to my house so I could help him with his science and homework and-," "DOES MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND HAVE A GUY COMING OVER AT HER HOUSE? RIGHT.. NOW??," Rose spatting. I tilt my head in a slow yes. "WAIT? JUSTIN? OH MY GOD THE NEW KID? FUCK HIM UNTIL HIS BONES SHATTER," Rose continuing to shout. "I had no idea he was new.... But Rose.. I feel infatuated with him and we just met? I barely even know him to not fuck him now you know?" I said in guilt. "Then why do you look so damn good right now?," Rose examining me. "Exactly? why am I wasting my time looking so good for a boy with those precious sky blue eyes.. and those pink luscious lips that make me go lowkey insane and that brown hair that I just want to tug o-" "oh my god girl, you are horny for him that's what." My eyes widened in shock, "AM NOT" I yelled. "Are too, don't even deny it man, but that's okay because he's hot as hell but get to know him first at least, you don't want an asshole up your pussy anyway, you're to good for that bb." "Thanks Rose I'll keep that in mind," rolling my eyes. "Good, now are you ready yet?." Me speeding into my room, spraying all my scented perfumes that I had and checked to see if the deodorant was on my pits, it was there thank god. "Yes Rose I'm ready." "Oh my god I'm so excited for you, you got this [Y/N], just remember if he's an asshole, kick his ass outta there." "I will I will, thank you, I love you and I'll text you after," I smirked. "Ooo alright," Rose smirking back at me. I hung up the phone, getting my pencil and science books ready. Placing them on my living room table and my heart was already racing to a finish line. 7:25 and the clock was striking. By the time I pulled out the chairs ( to be polite ) I heard not one but two knocks on my door. I opened it to see Justin standing on my patio.