Part 8

I look at Justin standing on my porch. Examining him in an average black tux with black dress shoes and his hair slick back as if it was the style in the movie Grease. He looked so good and it made my appetite become even more hungrier and it wasn't just for the food. "Yes, I'm ready," as I stepped out in front of him, "Guys I'm leaving, Rose is going to stay the night," in the process of shutting the door, "WAIT," Rose cried out. She grabbed the door and forced it open to see Justin and I. "Hi my name is Rose, I'm [Y/N]'s best friend, so if you hurt her I'll hurt you." They shook hands and Justin smiled, "Well nice to meet you, I'm Justin, and I appreciate the warning, I'll make sure to keep a heads up on that, so thank you. You must be a wonderful best friend to her." Rose blushed as she looked at me, "You better have fun and he's definitely a keeper." Justin doing that sexy chuckle has weakened me already as Rose closed the door. "Let's go shall we?" Justin motioned his hand for mine, and my mouth couldn't contain its smile. Cuddling our hands together with gentleness, we cruised up to his red Corvette. "Are you rich?" I asked, letting go of his hand with our bodies filling up the passenger and driver seat into the fresh smelling car. I was for sure in the passenger don't worry. "Definitely not," Justin winked, driving away onto our first official date.