Part five

"You love sex toys...? Well what a odd way to end this conversation Justin." I backed away from him and sat on the couch. "It's not just sex toys that are so ugh, they are more than that, pleasing her weaknesses with feathers, placing cold objects on her stomach to her lower end, it's the playfulness after all. The playfulness in hearing that person moan so loudly, teasing every inch of her- well that's too much detail for right now." I get up from the couch and stand fully still in Justin's face. "RIGHT NOW?? I'm a Virgin Justin and I never had sex before, I've wanted sex after marriage but now I'm not so sure." "Then there's no need to rush into anything babe, but I'm asking... if you want me want to do this? Do you want me to play on you?" "Play on me?," I say confused as hell. "Do you want me to give you that teasing, body pleasuring feeling that no one else can give you?" God he looked and sounded so serious too. "I ... -mean...?" I stuttered. He stared so deep in my soul, waiting for my genuine response that I could not look away for even a second. "Justin I want it now, I want you now but before you do this, have you had sex with other girls before?...." Justin froze for a moment and finally came back into reality when he responded, "Yes but only once. I thought she was the love of my life but I guess she just loved cheating on others and even on me for her sexual needs, we broke up two years ago and I never saw her again." "God Justin I'm so sorry, but you have to understand that I'm a human too, don't treat me as if I'm not." "I'm not my ex," Justin shades. "I won't hurt you, I'm not like that and won't ever be like that, once when I'm attached to one person, it's one person only baby, do you understand me?" I shook my head. Him being demanding too had the butterflies harden my clit. My god I'm expecting the unexpected and what would happen after? Would we never speak again? Would he ghost me? But I really want him to show me what he has in store for me. He went outside of the house to go to his car, I heard the trunk pop open and I already knew what he was getting out.