Part 10

**WARNING VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVISED**
Justin held my hand and opened the car door for me. I mean he didn't open the car door for me before our date but I didn't let it get to me. Yet I still asked. We sat in the car, and silence filled the air. "You open the car for me now.. but why didn't you do it before we went on our date? I'm just asking.. not saying that you had to because I mean you never had to but just.. why now?" He looked at me and caressed my cheek, "because personally I thought it was cheesy to open the car door for someone but then I realized that you like cheesy, and I like being cheesy towards you..-" "How would you even know that I like cheesy? "For a start, you wouldn't have questioned why I wasn't at the beginning of our date in the first place." I had nothing to say. "Do you have anymore questions to ask me?" "Yes I do." "Like what baby?" "Why are you acting so dominant towards me?" "So you're saying you don't like my dominance?" Justin was leaning in towards my face. My nervousness was at its peak performance, "no Justin I never said that. I just don't get why you have to...-" Justin grabbed my face and kissed me. Our lips were moving in sync. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. He moves his hands to my waist and grabs it tightly. I felt his tongue wanting to explore my mouth, I had parted my lips slightly and gave him permission to enter his tongue onto mine. His hands clawed it's way onto my butt and grabbed it with force. I moaned at his grip. Our tongues were looping around each other and I felt our salivas become in contact. I needed him so badly. We were parked away from the restaurant so luckily no one really saw what we were doing. Justin let go of our kiss and our breaths became so heavy. "Get on top of me baby." Without any hesitation I did just that. "Rock your hips back and forth for me." I sat my already wet vagina on his bulge and rocked myself on him slowly. He pulled me back in to kiss him and my hands were all over his neck. Justin grabbed my hips and started guiding them on the way they should rock. I felt his thrusts on the entire lower half of my body. We both were humping each other and I wanted his pants off immediately. I tried unbuckling his pants but Justin stopped my hands and our lips unattached. "Let's go to the hotel," Justin said with his chest pumping in and out and his breath still being presumably heavy. I sat down on the passenger and we both buckled our seats. I texted Rose that she could either stay at my house by herself or go home but me and Justin were going to do 101 things and that was the code for messing around. Justin started the car as fast as he could and we head off to the hotel.
"[Y/N] stay inside the car, I'll be right back." Justin said with a quick say. I nodded in eagerness. We arrived at this hotel called Lirora that's in the downtown area. It's so completely fancy. The back trunk closed and I see Justin walk inside the hotel with his box that transformed into a suitcase. Holy shit he's smooth. He gets two room keys for us by the person at the counter and he heads up the elevator. Luckily it's already spring break.. and my parents went on their luxurious cruise .. ;).. A few minutes later, Justin texts me to come upstairs but to go on elevator 1. As I got out of the car, it automatically locked itself. I looked in confusion and walked into the hotel. I find elevator one and press the up ^ button. Once when the elevator door opened, Justin had on a black muscle T-shirt with his dress pants still on and his black dress shoes. Luckily people weren't waiting for the same elevator as me because I knew this night was about to be Wild . Justin pulled me into the elevator and started kissing me. He unzipped my romper and it fell to the floor. "Justin what if people see?" "Everyone's asleep, now shh don't speak any longer, let daddy guide you," Justin put his finger on my lips as he shushed me. Then his finger slid down to my breasts. "Take off your bra." I slowly take it off just to tease him. He grabs my bare breasts and pushes me against the elevator wall. "Don't tease me baby." My pussy aches at the sight of his command and his bulge. The elevator door opened and Justin pressed the elevator door button to keep it from closing. He grabbed my romper and my bra with one hand and flung me over the shoulder with his arm. "You're mine tonight." On Justin's other hand he picked the room key out of his pocket and opened the door. He threw my clothes on the ground and put me down. All I was left in was my pink lace underwear. I was in awe when I saw that the room was covered in lit candles on the shelf, rose petals scattered on the floor and on the two king size beds. One bed containing sex toys of dildos, vibrators, anal toys, but all the sex toys that you can name it was there. Besides like the strap ons, mastubators.. yeah you get my point. I walked towards the bed and Justin cradles my waist from behind, "There's so much that I want to teach you baby." I turned around and we are face to face. I run my fingers from his pecks down to his abs. "Then teach me," I say giving him a seductive look. "I will," Justin states. He turns me back around on the bed and bends me over. He rubs my legs from the back of my Achilles heel to my ass smacking it hard. I moan loudly praying to god that the hotel neighbors didn't hear that. Justin slips his finger on my wet pussy without warning. Rubbing my clit in a average motion, "you're so wet for me aren't you beautiful?" I nod my head since he told me not to speak. "Not speaking? That's a good girl. You only spoke once because you want me to pleasure you, to make you cum, so I'll let you pass on that one baby girl," as he rubs my entire slit. Justin lets go of my body and walks towards the sex toys. Here we go.