Part 11

**WARNING VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED**
Justin grabs a G-spot vibrator and turns it on. I'm still bended over and my elbows are weakening my position. He lifts my bottom up and fingers my wet pussy. I moan even louder to where I clench onto the bed sheet. Justin then takes out his finger and pushes the vibrator inside of me. Justin flips me over and without knowledge, puts handcuffs on me and wraps my legs around his waist. He grabs his suit tie from his pile of toys and blind folds me then proceeds to duct tape my mouth. He pushes the dildo back and forth, as if he's trying to make me cum as soon as possible. The dildo was hitting my
g spot and my body was in such of arousal. "You aren't going to cum yet until I tell you too," Justin harshly speaks. "Oh my god," I said through the tape. I curled my toes instantly when Justin began sliding the toy in and out of me faster.

He then takes the dildo out of me and turns it off. At this moment I felt myself being flipped over. I heard something vibrating again and this time it sounded completely different. "Get on your knees and stick your ass out for me." I struggled to get on my knees but I did what he asked. He brought my ass closer to his crotch and pushed a silicone butt plug slowly in my asshole. I screamed through the duct tape and he smacked my butt cheeks as hard as he did. Justin rubbed my clit continuously with his thumb until I started to squirt. Then the butt plug was taken out and I heard clothes dropping on the floor. He aggressively flipped me over and took my handcuffs off, then my duct tape, then my blind fold. Justin was on the edge of the bed. I sat up from the bed as he picked me up and put me on a couch. "Do you know how to masterbate baby? You can answer me now." "Yes Justin I do." "Don't call me Justin when we are in our sessions, call me Daddy, do you understand me [Y/N]?" "Yes daddy I do." "Masterbate for me, show me." I opened up my legs, one leg was by me and the other was on the arm rest of the couch. My fingers slid on the sides of my pussy, teasing Justin for more. My index finger ran on my clit up and down, back and forth. "Ugh Daddy I want you inside of me." Justin sat on the edge of the bed, staring at my pussy. He grabbed his dick and started stroking every inch of it. Once when he was hard, I knew how big it was becoming. I slid my finger on my slit and rocked my hips back and forth. "Keep going baby," Justin said in a low tone. "Fuck me now daddy, fuck me like the animal you are." I said as I was moaning at the site of him jacking off. I took my index finger and pushed it inside of me. My hole tightened around my finger as I kept stroking and fucking myself. We both were masterbating for each other until Justin stopped and headed towards the couch. He took my finger out of my pussy and began to place his lips on my clit. His tongue flicking it over and over, I wanted to cum right there. I watched him as his blue eyes pierced into mine. He knew exactly what he was doing to me. Justin began sucking my clit with his teeth then he moved his tongue down to my slit. I felt his tongue sliding and smothering my vagina and I gripped onto his hair in pleasure. He flickered his tongue into my hole and put two fingers inside. My thighs tightened around Justin's head as he kept making out with my pussy. I moaned so loudly saying "Daddy." Justin stopped giving my vagina attention and trailed each wet kissed he had up to my hungrily lips, making out with each other with so much passion. Justin picked me up, my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs straddling his waist. Justin ended up sitting on the couch with myself on top of his lap. We faced each other. "Stand up baby." I stand up in front of him and he faces his dick upwards towards me. Justin grabs a condom and slips it on too quickly. "Ride me." I immediately position myself to ride Justin. I felt Justin's tip go inside of me.. then pushed myself down even more to where we both moaned to the feeling of Justin's penis in me. I felt my pussy tightening around his dick and I began to thrust. "FUCK Baby, you're so fucking good." I dig my finger nails into Justin's shoulders as we both started rocking. "Go faster," Justin tells me and as I go from slow to a rapid speed, Justin's dick hits my g spot countless of times and I scream into his neck. "Cum for me baby, cum for me," Justin mouthed in my neck. I'm moaning like a mess at this point and we release at the same time and we both pant in tiredness. Justin kissed my lips and pulled me off of him. We both clean the mess that we made and I decided to head into the bathroom to shower, next thing you know, Justin follows behind me and it's a Round 2.