Neggie!

As I walk Phelos inside, Gavner walks up to us and nudges Phelos. "You okay man?" he asks him softly.

Phelos nods. "Of course.. You know me, Gavner. Tough as nails." he kids, then gives the giant ash man a few playful jabs to the stomach.

I smile softly and lean back on a wall of the school, watching them. "A demon who wants to go to heaven..." I whisper to myself, laughing as they act like boys and start wresting in the middle of the halls.

"Hey, guys? I'm gonna go back to class, alright?" I say and leave them to themselves.

As I'm walking down the halls, I'm suddenly compelled to stop... Just stop. I look around. "H- Hello?" I ask nervously, not seeing anyone.

As I turn back around, I come face to face with a long, slender face, half covered by dark blue hair. His eyes are a deep, sapphire blue, and he's only inches from my face... I've seen that face before...

"Sky?" I ask, watching him.

He smirks. "Pleasse, my queen... My name iss Negrasacrosss.... Ssky wass my name when I wass human." He goes around me.. And that's when I realize he is a demon.

Trailing down under his face and shirtless chest (why are all these demons shirtless?), is a long, sapphire blue, scaly tail, similar to that of a snakes.

"Alright... Negra... What was it again?" I ask, my eyes never leaving his tail.

He leans into my right ear. "My queen... I am hurt by your..." he pauses, "lethe..." he gently gazes my arm. "My name... Iss Negrasacrosss."

I feel his smooth scales brush against my leg, but I am mesmerized by how the light glistens off his scales. "Negrasacross... What are you...?"

He smirks a little. "Why... My queen ... I am a rare demon that your father ssent you... Asss a pressent. I am a Naga." he bows a little, his eyes always on me.

I gently touch his scales. "My... Father?" I ask, my head getting a bit fuzzy as he keeps moving around me.

"Yess, my queen. Your father hass ssent me to watch over you... And to keep you ssafe from the people you are withh now..." he slithers more. "They are not who they claim to be... My queen. They claim to protect you.. But they cannot, becausse they work for God." he gets closer and closer. "Why would God want to ssave you? Daughter of Ssatain? Future queen of the underworld?" he whispers more and more. "God wantss to kill you, not ssave you."

I look at his eyes. "You're wrong, Negrasacross.... God loves all..." I lean back, feeling his tail support me. "My dad... Is the evil one..." I whisper, blinking a bit.

He snickers. "But he iss your father. He hass loved you ssince you were concseived... What proof do you have of god, when you ssee demonss everywhere you look, my queen?"

I can't seem to look away from his eyes as I feel him tighten gently around me. "I.... Don't know...." I whisper, my head getting even lighter.

"I do." I hear a voice behind me. "Let go of my friend, Negrasacross, or I will have to unleash my fury on you!"

He looks behind he, freeing my gaze. "You? Ha. You're nothhing but a mortal human. And even at that, you're a girl!" he laughs as I look behind me.

"Jasmine...?" I ask as I see my friend I've known forever "you... Can see them too?"

She smiles. "Sorry Belle. I should have told you sooner, but I know you would have thought I was crazy." she thinks. "Then again, I still might be. You could be a figment of my imagination as well...." she sighs. "Whatever. Let my friend go, Negrasacross!"