Part 3

We got to school on time and we saw our friends. We made our way up to them. When we got there my friend Mariah said ....

Look at my babies looking cute!! Smiling making her dimples come out.

We laughed. And my friend Patrick was just eye balling my ass. I noticed it but ignored it.

We were all around talking when Patrick left for a long while. But I didn't worry about it.

So there was about 5 of us out. There was me, Nae, Mariah, Sarah, and Nicey. There was some guys but they left.

Anyway it was 9 days before graduation and we was turned the fuck up. We were all dancing and everything. I was dancing to my song Beg for it by Chris Brown. Yea I know it's old but so what. I was dancing when I felt someone grab my waist and pull me into them.

I didn't know who it was. I was just dancing with the person. I mean who ever it was they was dancing good. We were grinding to the music. I felt the music in my body and I closed my eyes and did my thing.

When the song was over, I opened my eyes to see a small crowd, and my friends mouth wide open.

I look at Jena who had a stupid smile on her face. So I turned around to see Patrick smiling.

Was you dancing with me? I asked.

Yea I was. He said

Hmm. I said.

What?

Nothing . I said when the bell rung. I walked right past him.

Patrick like me and I knew it. But I don't like him cuz he's just Patrick. He doesn't know how to stay slow. He got alot of hoes wrapped around him. And I don't want to be one of them so I don't like to give him attention.