Part 9

The next day I woke up with a big ass smile on my face. I took a shower and got ready. I put on so white shorts, a cute purple tank top and my Grapes. I put my hair in a messy bun. Got my purple bandanna,grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I got a bagel and sat down and turned on the tv I haven't checked my phone since I got home yesterday. So I checked it I had 5 messages from Patrick, 10 from Jena, and 2 from Antonio. I looked at the two from Antonio. That came in this morning.

~

Morning beautiful :)

I will see you tonight, can't wait.

So I replied.

Good morning :)

Yes I'll see you tonight. What time shall I be ready?

Be ready by 8:00. We're going to the show.

OK I'll be ready.

Have a nice day.

You too.

With that I grabbed my keys and walked outside. When I got to my car I saw a letter from Antonio on my window.

And it read:

To the one that I'm getting to know, I hope you'll have fun with me tonight.

P.S look in the window of my house.

Love Antonio

I looked up to see him holding a Rose. He ran outside and gave it to me.

I just laughed.

I'll see you later.

Yes you will.

He embraced me in a hug.

OMG the hug felt soooooooo good I didn't want to let go. But I did.

The whole day at school I was happy but I didn't tell anybody. Even though Jena kind of got a clue of it I still didn't say anything. I was just too happy. I think my search is over. There's no need for me to look I think I've found the right one. I was just had happiest thing today. I mean he is tall, dark skinned, nice smile,and he's nice. Just as my rule are.

For now.................