Part 6

Cree

I can't believe I danced with Patrick. I mean he's not ugly. If you ask me I'll say he is sexy as hell. He got a nice Afro, he is light skinned,he sings,he plays basketball, he's the co-captin for track and field. I mean he is good and active. But he got too many hoes wrapped around him. And I don't wanna be some reward he puts on the shelf and pull done when he ain't got nothing to do. I just wanna be loved.

~In class ~

So there's nothing to do in class so I was talking to my girls when I got a text message from Antonio.

Hello there

Hi

How are you?

I'm doing OK how about yourself?

I can't complain I'm making it.

Oh OK.That's good

What high school do you go to?

I go to Jones college prep.

Downtown?

Yea.

Why you go all the way out there?

It's a good school.

Hmm OK.

Why you say it like that?

That's a far school ,but I graduated from there.

Oh really?

Yea I was the ladies man.

I started busting out laughing. All my girls looked at me like I was stupid.

Uhh are you ok? Mariah asked

Yea I'm fine.

Who you talking to?

Just some guy. I said smiling

Mhmm what guy?

Why you all in my business for?

She talking to her man Patrick. Mariah said with a BIG smile on here face.

Girl no he is not my man. I said with a attitude.

Not yet.

I heard a deep familiar voice.

I turned around and saw Patrick. My heart dropped but I didn't show it. I rolled my eyes. He tried to sweet talk me but I ignored him. I looked at my girls and they was mean mugging me. I just ignored them too and continued scrolling down on Instagram.

When all of a sudden somebody took my phone and someone picking me up and taking me to the hallway . I screaming and and hitting who ever it was. Once we got to the hallway over I saw that it was Patrick.