Part 19

*Hi guys OK tell me how you liking the story far*

When I woke up I was in a unfamiliar room. Blue walls black nice polished furniture. This wasn't my room at all. What happened!? Why am I hear?!  All of these questions ran through my mind.  But something wasn't right.  Why didn't I have on my shirt? Wait where are my clothes?

My body was so sore. I tried to figure out a way how to get up.

But as I was doing that I saw a sexy light skinned boy with a afro. Nice smile with his shirt off. Boy he was fine.  But I've never thought of Patrick like this. But now I do. He met my eyes.  And I look away so fast.

Hey I see you woke.

Yea where am I?

My house.

Why am I here?

I saved you from Antonio beating you up.

Huh?

You don't remember you and him having a fight?

No, I don't remember that.

Well Yea he beat you up pretty bad. You have some many bruises.  I'll be back I'm about to my mom.

OK.

I swear I don't remember Nun of that stuff I don't even remember fighting at all. Did this really happen? Or am I just crazy?  I don't know............ Wait I do remember!! Me and Antonio got in a fight be cause he was cheating and didn't want to confess and Patrick came and saved me. I got it now.

That dumb bastard. I don't know why I got to know him. I've never been beat or hit by a man at all.