Part 8

After school I went straight home. I wasn't in the mood to go any where with anybody. I wanted to go home get in my PJ's, eat some butter pecan ice cream, and watch my favorite movies. Woman thou art loose, Sparkle, The Preacher's Kid,and G. And that's exactly what I did.

Once I got in my parents weren't home. They were on a business trip.

I went up stairs to my room put on my shorts and Betty boop shirt. Went back downstairs got my ice cream and spoon, went back upstairs and started my movie.

I was half way sleep in the middle of my third movie. When there was a knock in the door. I looked at my phone to see that it was 10:00 at night. I got out of bed and went downstairs and opened the door.

And to my surprise it was Antonio. I was kinda shocked.

Antonio what are you doing here this late?

Cree I'm just wondering can I take you out? I just needed to know. I couldn't take my mind off of you.

Uhh yes sure I'll like to go out with you. I said smiling

He had a big smile in his face. I couldn't help but laugh.

Well I guess I'm relieved now. Ima go now.

OK. I said smiling

*Smiling* See you later

OK. With that said he went across the street to his home and I closed the door and did a little happy dance up to my room. And I went to sleep happy.