Lion Mate Bonding Ceremony

My mother was cleaning me up while my dad was looking at Kion getting cleaned by his mother. "So what's going to happen exactly?" Kion asked his dad as Simba brought back Timon and Pumba with and they were holding flowers. "Rafiki is already rounding up the animals, after you and Salina are cleaned up Salina will receive the ceremonial petunia crown."
"You Kion will walk out first with your mother behind you after I have announced to the animals, then Salina will come out after with her mother following."
"The ceremony will begin with the two of you facing each other and Rafiki will say the ceremonial vows and then you two will agree to whatever he says and then Rafiki will instruct you in what to do next, this ceremony is very important Kion you can't avoid it you and Salina will be true mates after this there will be no more of her being just your friend."
Kion's point of view.
I looked at Salina as her mother gently licked up her paw. Then Rafiki then came in with some stuff that he put on her wound. I felt the sting of her pain as Rafiki did his best to make the pain go away. Rafiki then approached my dad and saying it is time. My father walked to the front pride rock. "Welcome pride landers I have asked you here to join me in the bonding ceremony of my son and his lion mate Salina."
"Although they are both young to perform this ceremony I'm sure that they feel the love and loyalty."
"So without further ado let the ceremony of the lion mates begin." I was about walk out when Sango approached me. "Be good to my daughter Kion."
"You have my word I will be good to her." I walked to the front of pride rock and faced the crowd of animals and Salina came to the front with her mother behind her. We then faced each other while my mother joined my dad behind me and Salina's father joined his mate behind Salina. Rafiki then stepped up to us and held his stick in the air. "By the rising of the sun you two shall be bonded as one." "Kion leader of the lion guard you will stand by Salina for her whole life through, you will protect her and share your life and her powers as well, do you accept this Kion?" I looked at Salina and understood what this meant. "Yes I accept it." Rafiki then turned to Salina. "Salina, white lion second leader of the lion guard, you will stand by Kion, honor him, protect him from harm share your life and your powers with him as well, do you Salina accept this." She looked at me and I wanted to cry she looked so beautiful, especially with the petunia crown on her head. "I accept." Salina said smiling at me with her eyes flashing. "Then with the lion guard, the pride land animals and the parents of the children here to witness I ask you to do as I say."
"Put your right paws together as I wrap this vine from the lion guard lair around them."
"With this vine you two shall be mates for life, your powers will be shared, you will share each others pain as well as your lives."
"From this day forward you two are bonded for life." My grandfather Mufasa then appeared in the sky and I felt a strange energy flow to me and I felt myself sensing and I could see Salinas aura. It was golden the color of big heart. I then felt a part of my roar go into Salina we both could now use the roar. We bowed our heads to each other when Rafiki put his hands on our heads. I then nuzzled Salina as she nuzzled me we had just been what the humans call married as true mates.