First day of school chap. 1

Abby's PoV:
It's the first day of school I'm excited. I'm hoping I will find a bunch of new friends. I wear a mint green crop top, black floral shorts, brown and white sandals, and I have my beach Jansport backpack. ( as in pic ). My mom drives me to school and drops me off. I walk into the school and people are all over the halls. I see this girl walking around she looks confused. I walk up to her and she says umm hi do u need help? I say yea I need help making friends she giggles and says well I'll be your friend. I ask her what's this school like and she says well there is these bullies that go here there names our Jacob Sartorius, and mark Thomas. They have bullied you? Yea she says I guess they got tired of me. She lifts her sleeves up and shows me her bruises where Jacob and mark punched her. I say OMG. She tells me if they come up to me just run. Run quick to. I say ok. I go to first period I didn't know who Jacob or mark was so I didn't wanna talk to any boys. I go to first class and I sit down beside a boy I didn't know who it was so I was scared. The teacher says so I SEE we have a new student. She says ABBY? I walk up to her and she says yes this is our new student. These boys over in the corner go wowww. And wistles at me. The teacher goes WESTON, MARIO DETENTION BOTH OF U. Everything goes silent. Abby how about u get to know everyone. Let's start with the girls. After I meet all the girls than its time to meet the boys. Oh no what if Jacob or mark is in here. The first boy I talk to is Weston he is really nice and sweet. Than the teacher says JACOB SARTORIUS your turn I FREAK OUT we go into the hallway since that's were we have to talk. My face starts to turn red. WHY U SO NERVOUS. Jacob says. I say umm I'm not.. Jacob pushes me up against the locker and says your next. We both go back inside the class room. I told the teacher I didn't want to meet any one else. After all the classes I walk home cause my mom is at work and so is my dad. Someone is walking behind me I can hear it.....

Cliff hanger haha lol. I'll update tommorow after school. Bye cuties😝😝