Again and again chap.2

Abby's PoV:
I know someone is walking behind me. I don't look back. Than I feel a tap on my shoulder I look back and it's a girl. She asks me what my name was I said Abby. She said cool I'm Sierra. She said r u ok? I say no I've been getting bullied by Jacob sartorius. She said OMG that's my brother. Don't worry he's a douche. What has he done. He slammed me against the locker and said that I was next. Omg stay away from him he hates me and I'm his sister his only sister. Since our dad died Jacob has been going crazy. Oh I'm sorry I said. No it's ok she says. So about Jacob I say, him you need to stay away from HIM. He once got kicked out of school for a month because he punched a girl so hard she passed out. When she said that I freaked out and told her that she could stay the night. And she said she loved to. She texted and asked her mom and her mom said yes. She went home to get clothes.

Sierras PoV:
Yay I say to myself I finally found a friend. I walk home and get clothes. As  I am getting my clothes Jacob comes in my room. WHERE U GOING? Jacob asks. I say I'm going to a friends hose now GET OUT u b****. WHY U BEING DO RUDE. Cause your a bully. Jacob gets mad and walks out my room.

Jacobs PoV:
My stupid sister Sierra is so rude. I'm gonna go next door to that new girls house and warn her that I'm gonna beat her up tomorrow. But than I notice that I said that out loud and my sister heard it. OH NO YOUR NOT. I'm going to her house she said.

Sierras PoV:
I get some new clothes on I grab my bag that I put clothes in. I slap Jacob and say bye jerk. Jacob doesn't do anything back cause I'm older. Just for that Abby is gonna get it. Jacob says. I say NO she is not u touch her I will brake your face. Haha I like to see u try. I just walk out the door and go to Abby's.

Abby's PoV:
I see Sierra coming over and she looks worried. She comes to my door and I let her in she warns me about Jacob and that I should stick around her and than I get a text OMG ITS........

Cliff hanger haha! Sorry it's 12 at midnight I'm so tired u guys.... Update tomorrow

Word count: 439 words