Chap. 10

Abby's PoV:
Jacob marks coming. "Calm down" he says. Mark starts to walk up the tree house, than Jacob punched him in the throat and mark falls to the ground. Jacob grabs me and we go down. We run and run until we get back to his house. We run inside and than Jacob gets a text from mark.

Mark- Jacob you win this time but watch your back.
Jacob- whatever leave my girl alone.

I was reading there messages. "Are you still upset"? He asked. "No but u have to promise you will never say that again. Than Jacob asked something I never thought he would say. "Netflix and chill?". "Um Jacob" I say "can we just Netflix and umm cuddle"? 😂. "Yea 😂".

Jacobs PoV:
I thought she would say yes 😂. I think I went to far though. "Hey I'm getting bored" Abby says. I am to wanna go to the p- I get cut off and she kisses me. Before it got heated my stupid sister had to walk in. SIERRA what are you doing home I thought u went to a friends house. Nope we're not friends anymore she called me names so yea. Sierra says. "What about that park now"? Oh yea lets go

At park....

Abby's PoV:
We get to the park. "Let's go swing" Jacob yells. It's awesome to have a weird boyfriend. "Your so childish" I say. "Do u want to play tag?" Jacob asks. Uh yea sure I say. Your it. I say and than start running . About 10 minutes later were still playing. Than I run into the fence by accident. OMG there's blood everywhere. "Tag, woah what happened?" Jacob asks as he is picking me up to go home. "I ran into the fence." I say.

Ugh finally I updated guys. Give me more ideas.

~abby❤️😍