Chap.15

Abby's PoV:
"I was lost in the woods with Jacob and than he told me he cheated on me, so I ran back here and today he came to my house and asked if we could get back together and I said no and he wants to kill both of us". "Wow me and Jacob used to be friends like really good friends now I guess not", Weston says. "Let's go tell my mom maybe she can help".

I say and than we walk into the room where my mom is.

"Mom!" I yell. "Yes honey" she says back. "Mom Jacob came today and he told me he was going to kill me and Weston because I told him we weren't getting back in a relationship". I say clearly out of breath and crying. "Sweety this isn't something to joke about and I know u wouldn't lie so we need to get help". BEEP BEEP I look at my phone and see a text message from Jacob.

Jacob- I'm outside your house my guns loaded

"its to late HE IS OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE WITH A GUN." I say. "kids get in the closet NOW." my mom yells. "call the cops." Weston yells. "I'm on it wait where is dad?" I ask. "oh I forgot he is out side mowing the lawn". my mom says nervously.

Abby's dad ( don't know so his name can be Chad lol) chads PoV:

I was mowing the lawn, and I saw this teenage boy who looked like he was Abby's age walking around the yard.
"Young man why are you in my yard?" I say. "Oh just coming to say hi... To your  daughter...

To be continued...

I'm so sorry I haven't updated its just I have been busy and have been making online friends who love Jacob and Weston like me my insta gram is abby_koury and updating soon ❤️