Chap.4 oh mer gawd

Abby's PoV:
I found a blade. I cut 5 times. Because I'm worthless. I here a knock at the door. It's my mom I hide everything and put a long sleeve shirt on. I walk out of the bathroom and let her in. She tells me that she has to go get supper so I have to lock the doors. She leaves and I lock them.
Jacobs PoV:
Today is school 😒. I know I have been so mean to Abby. I beat her up. Oh well, I have been thinkin. I THINK i might like abby😁🔫. I've been so rude. I can't show that I like her I'll do that later. I'll keep beating her up. I get on the bus I see Abby. I sit in the seat with her she looks so scared. So I keep pullin her hair. Than I push her down and start punching her. I get on her. I feel kinda weird, like I wanna kiss her so bad. She pushes me off and she pulls her sleeve up and starts crying and said u did this Jacob. I just looked at her wanting to cry. But I just look away realllly quick. She turns and looks out the window. I am not going to tell anyone bc than I'll be the bad one. I wanna tell her I like her but not yet. Than we get to school. I get off and than Abby does. Abby gets pushed down by some big jock. I go and help her up. Omg I think she blacked out 😱. I pick her up and run to my house since it's closer than Abby's. I lay her down on my bed. When she wakes up she looks confused. She goes Jacob? Why did u help me? I go well umm there's something I have to tell u....

Update tomorrow I am tired its 12 and
I have school tomorrow.... Bye and I have tests OMG me gonna fail 😂😂😂
Word count: 332