Chapter two

Chapter two 

Ice Princess

Recap: 

It was only then I was fully able to see what was going or around me and what I saw made my chin drop to the ground.

*******************************^^*******************************

There was a shop for everything a witch or wizard could ever need, anything from potion ingredients and books to cats and clothes.  

Freja, as I had learnt that the woman was named, gently pushed me towards the robes shop (Katias clothes for cold climates) and told the lady that I needed a set of clothes for the northern territories. The lady, Katia herself, took one look at me and thought I was pretty with my - at the moment - blonde hair and striking blue eyes, the appearance I usually had, so I gave her a weak smile and walked over to the chair next to a short nervous-looking girl with red hair and light blue eyes.  

"Hello, what's your name? I'm Minna." 

"My name is Karin. Are you going to the Norhten Territories?" she asked me when I smiled at her 

"Yup, you too?" 

"Yeah, though I am very nervous. What if I'll get kicked out for being muggle born?" she said and seemed scared at the thought.  

"One, what is a muggle? And why would that be so bad that you'd get thrown out?" 

"A muggle is a person who can't do magic, so what of they don't think I should be learning with pure bloods?" at this point she was just about to panic and I was seriously confused.  

"Karin, calm down for a second. I'm sure you'll get by just fine. You have me, don't care about who is 'pure' or not, you are you an although I've only known you for about two minutes I can say that we are going to be great friends. So if anyone thinks you're at fault for being born to the wrong people just ignore them." 

While I was talking she had somehow managed to calm down a few notches, enough to give me a warm smile and a small "thanks" before Katia came and told her she was finished. As they walked away I realized I had just made my first friend from my new school.  

I was overjoyed.

When the fitting was done Freja pulled me with her to the cauldron shop where I got a cauldron and phials for potions and to the potions store for ingredients. I don't like lizards' tongues...  

After that slightly disgusting encounter we ended up at the store I've longed for since I was told I was a witch.  

The wand store.  

The door opened to a library-like area that looked like dust hadn't ever been invented.

AUTHOR's NOTE: 

sorry it's short, the length of the chapters WILL be pretty variated, that's a fact. Picture on the side is Minna-------->

Vote 

Comment 

Fan