Long time, no see!

Blood: Well... it's been a little while...

Yusuke: By little while, you mean about 2 months.

Blood: Yeah actually....

Kurama: We're sincerely sorry about this late reply. Blood has been very busy.

Blood: *making buzzing sounds* I've been a pretty busy bee lately.

Kuwabara: No kidding, you have a job Blood.

Blood: That and other stories as well but I try to make sure I get things done in the end so...

Hiei: We all get that much but shouldn't you be doing something other than wasting even more of your "precious time"?

Blood: Shouldn't you be doing something other than being an instigator? LIKE... I don't know TRAINING as you call it.

Yusuke: Pfffttt.. she got you there Hiei.

Blood: Much less, why aren't you all training...?

Yusuke: Anyways! Blood here will keep updating and waiting on even more questions from you guys!

Blood: But, you didn't even--

Kuwabara: We're gonna be waiting here for your questions!

Blood: Hey, does someone mi--

Hiei: I don't really care for this but you humans could ask, vote or both for her idiotic nonsense.

Kurama: We wish you a very pleasant day or night whichever you prefer. We can't wait to hear from you and we will see you very soon.

Blood: *Sighs* Yeah, since they didn't even answer my question... we'll see you soon and wish you the best.