More questions!

Blood: *looks at message board* ...Huh... Oh wow, hey guys!!

Kurama: Yes, Blood?

Blood: You fellas got some questions to answer!

Kurama: Ah, I see. Who is it from from?

Blood: From a user called.... cherishkm14... And... Oh boy do you guys got some questions to answer!

Yusuke: Blood, calm down.

Kuwabara: We heard you from about a good mile away.

Blood: That's a lie because you all know I don't, much less can't scream that loud. Anyways, what happened to Hiei?

Kuwabara: Who cares, I say we start without him..

Blood : Can't do that, he's got a question too and without him, we won't know how he'd respond as funny as his question seems to me.

Yusuke: *sighs* I'll get him,  I'll be back. *leaves for now*

Blood: Good luck Yusuke! Anyways, since I won't really put their questions in any particular order, I'll pick the person who has the least amount to the most and... Kuwabara's up first!

Kuwabara: Geez, thanks Blood..

Blood: To be fair Kuwabara, you really do only have a single question... Just be happy you don't have as much as the others.

Kuwabara: Good point, alright then, ask away!

Which do you fear more, Hiei, The Dragon of the Darkness Flame, Kurama (Human) or Yoko Kurama?

Kuwabara: That little shrimp isn't scary at all, he's a little runt if you ask me.

Blood: ....I actually want to see you say that while he's actually here and not die in the process, so, he's not scared of Hiei.

Kuwabara: If anything, Kurama's a trustful kind of guy so not him either.

Kurama: I do thank you for that Kuwabara.

Blood: I agree with Kuwabara, Kurama's not all too scary either... Unless he's extremely angry but even then, that's a very rare sight to see.

Kuwabara: Yoko??

Blood: Kurama... but with silver hair and the fox ears so... Kurama's demon form.

Kuwabara: The only times I've seen Kurama like that was... The Dark Tournament and when we fought Sensui... So... Not really. 

Blood: I mean... Yoko can be but it may be weird to me but... I find the demon plants more scary than him... As brutal as he can be.

Kuwabara: That weird dragon that Hiei has. Have you not see what that thing can do?!

Blood: So... The Dragon of the Darkness Flame is what you're scared of...?

Kuwabara: Heck yeah!  That thing nearly destroyed the arena and the whole island itself, imagine what that can do to a person!

Kurama: It is on our side, thanks to Hiei and it is quite powerful and a force to be reckoned with...

Blood: That dragon is the pure definition of the words 'mass destruction' so, I full on agree with Kuwabara on his answer. Anyways...

Yusuke: *returns* I'm back.

Blood: Ah welcome back, Kuwabara just answered his only question for the time being.