Awkward Talk

The whole situation made Laurence feel so uneasy. Garroth admitting to watching him in the shower was the last thing he had been expecting to hear from him. How many times did it happen? Just the once? Or more...? Just the thought made him shudder.

He had tossed, turned and groaned in bed... He knew what was going to happen when he next saw Garroth. They were going to 'Talk' about this. He hated the thought of this, "Why did he tell me that... I feel violated just at the thought of it..." He said before hearing a knock at the door, he froze.

" 'Ey Laurence?" The voice made him shudder again as he moved to grab a shirt, "I can hear you shuffling in there... why aren't you answering the door..."

Laurence sighed a bit before quickly going to the door and he pulled it open, his voice a little sharper than normal, "What do you want, Garroth..." he looked sternly at his blonde friend who was looking rather nervous at the entrance of his door, fiddling with the edge of his shirt.

"Is... is it a bad time to talk?" Garroth asked softly looking back over at Dante's bedroom door to make sure that their roommate didn't wake up, and hear any of their conversation, it was awkward enough for him to have to talk to Laurence about it as he never really had meant to spill out that he had sort of watched him, "If...not that's fine too. We can talk later."

"I... Uh... don't really want to talk about it, Garroth. I want to pretend that you never actually said that to me at all." Laurence gave a sigh before moving out of the way to let him inside, "Though I guess we should... so hurry before I change my mind..." He had looked away from the blonde and felt a little weird about everything.

Garroth quickly nodded and rushed inside, he stood there for a bit not sure if Laurence wanted him to stay and sit or, to say what he needed to and leave as quick as he possibly could. He stood in the middle of the bedroom and looked around, still as nervous as he was at the doorway.

Laurence closed his door as soon as he was inside and walked back over to his bed and plopped down, "Garroth, Sit down... It looks like you'll pass out at any moment if you don't." He shook his head and motioned for him to sit on the bed which did make him feel a little weird but he could handle it for a while,

"Oh... Uh yeah, right." He moved and sat down on Laurence's bed with him, his hands on his lap and waited, he didn't know exactly what to say now that he was in the bedroom and in the same vicinity of his best friend. Garroth glanced over at him before running a hand up and scratching the back of his neck.

Laurence glanced back over at him and sighed, "So... Why exactly did you tell me that?" With that question he watched as a deep blush formed on Garroth's cheeks, "You can take your time I guess, though... it is getting pretty late..." He sighed and leaned back against his headboard, Laurence sat there waiting for any type of response from the nervous wreck who was sitting next to him.

Garroth bit his bottom lip lightly, which became a habit from some rather intense situations with Aphmau. Then taking a deep breath, he ran his hands over his lap to dry his sweaty palms, "I... Uhmmm... I don't r-really know... why I decided t-to say that..." He spoke softly and shifted on the bed clearly uneasy.

Laurence looked at Garroth before bringing his hand to his mouth and trying to stop the laughter that was bubbling up inside of him. It was impossible, he suddenly snorted and started laughing loudly, "G-Garroth! Really! So.... Predictable! Being so shy and jittery about everything." His laughter slowly came down from the loud roar to a small chuckle before being interrupted by a yawn reminding him about how late it was.

"Well... I'm so sorry that I have a hard time talking to people..." Garroth said like a grouch at him, "Especially about... things like this." He couldn't believe that he had actually thought that Laurence would keep this conversation serious, laughing at him for something that he really couldn't help, "You are an ass..."

"Sorry..." Laurence uttered, his hand moved up to his eyes and rubbed at them softly. He started to look like he was only moments away from falling asleep now, "Hey... Garroth. Could... we, you know, pick this conversation up later when we've gotten enough sleep...?" He pondered and without thinking let his eyes slowly close shut.

"Huh? Oh... sure, I guess if you want to continue it that is." He glanced at him before thinking of something that was absolutely ridiculous to do, moving closer to his sleepy friend Garroth put one hand onto the Brunette's cheek and leaned in to kiss him softly. It was barely more than a peck but he felt more than he'd ever felt with anyone else. He knew it was a mistake when he felt Laurence jolt a bit and freeze up at it, quickly pulling away he looked right into those wide blue eyes.

".... Get out, Garroth..." Laurence hissed softly as he pushed Garroth away from him, making him fall on the ground before he turned over to face the wall, that idiot... kissing him out of the blue like that... made him question more things than he wanted to at this time.

"La-Laurence?" Garroth's looked panicked before standing up and looking like he was going to step forward before thinking about it this time, ".... I'll see you in the morning..." He quickly turned around and opened the door before he walked out of the room, almost running into Dante who had heard voices from the bedroom.

"Everything alright there, Garroth?" The drowsy blue haired male asked his friend who looked completely upset.

Garroth blinked when he saw him before shaking his head and giving him a small smile, "Everything's fine, just heading back to bed!" He moved around him and into his room closing the door loudly behind him.

Dante shook his head and sighed, "He's so weird..." He turned around and headed back to his own room to go back to sleep, hoping that everything was really fine... but with Garroth and Laurence he was asking a lot out of that...