O N E

Dara's POV

I really don't want to be here. Stuck with these losers. Look at them! Useless! Queueing up in the dark, in the early morning outside this building. You can see they haven't got any charming charisma and fashion. Not a drop. Not one of them.

They'll stand here waiting all day long. Until it's time to go inside and do more waiting. Hours and hours and hours inside this building, which they call FASHION & STYLE ENTERTAINMENT. Getting more and more nervous and excited.

Wait, I'll prepare all my showbiz gear. Everything I would need for the day. Pots of powders, sticky eyelashes and the so-expensive lipsticks. My dress! Oh gosh, its not here!

I get my phone inside my luxurious bag and dialled my mom's number.
Dialling... Ringing... Ringing..

"Yes, my dear?" Mom answered.

"Mom! I have a problem! I left my dress at home, 1 hour left to prepare for the screening. I need to be qualified mom. Please do bring it here" I requested to my mom with a worried tone in my voice.

"Okay Dara. I'll just let your personal driver bring your awesome dress there. Just don't let your Mom got disappointed again this time, okay? If you'll pass, I'll let you have your own car by next week. Understood?"

My own car?! Did I hear it right?

"Seriously Mom?" I answered suprisingly. Duh? It will be mine, not my dad's or Luke's , ITS MINE!

"You don't want to?" she said.

"Of course I do. Thanks Mom! I really love you so much.." I replied whole heartedly.

"Awwee, Likewise Dara. So, Best luck huh? The reward is waiting for you."

"Yes Mom. I'll do my best. Not just for my car but also for you and Dad" I said. My mom ended the call and I go back to my chair.

After 10 mins

I heard a car parking quite near the entrance. I went there and I saw our driver's car. As he open the car's door, I saw my awesome dress packed in a big plastic. The dress was so gorgeous! It has 24 karats of diamond in its upper layer. The dress is shimmering with it's appealing silver color and it's length is actually upto my knees.

"Thanks" I said while getting my dress from him.

After that, I immediately proceed to the dressing room and changed my clothes. Then, I put some make ups, wear a not so thick mascara and not so dark eyeliners. Should I forget putting some lipsticks? Of course not. That's my favorite among them.

"Ladies, please proceed to the backstage now. 5 mins left and we'll going to start the audition. Thank you"

Oh, I need to move fast. I don't want to be the last contestant to enter. I should be the first or the second. I'm so damn excited to show the whole studio my charm, elegant beauty and my potential as a model.

At the backstage

Being the 2nd one to enter is not that bad.

"Contestant No.2"

I cursed. Oh my gosh! This is it. Go Dara! You can do it! You know the reward right? Better make your parents be proud of you. Okay, here I go.

I walked in the stage with a posture of a professional model. I showed my killer smile to them and suddenly changed into a serious one. That's how we-- I mean models show their facial expressions.

I just ramped there for 3 mins. After that, I stood at the center of the stage and waited for the jury's comments.

"Hi. You are?" the guy with a blonde long hair asked.

"I'm Dara Park." I said confidently.

"Why do you want to be a model?" The one with a good looking face woman asked.

"I wanted to be a model sooner because I want to prove to everyone that despite of all the circumstances I encountered in my previous auditions, I can still manage on how to be a model, a star rather" I said with teary eyes and a near-to-cry tone.

"Very well said Ms. Park. Or should I say, Very well done" she said.

"The three of us noticed your potential on modeling and your very well said objective. So, we are now APPROVING you to qualify in the quarter finals. Thanks for auditioning!"

Yes! What a victory!

I ran out of the studio and prepared my things. I'm so excited to tell this to Mom! MY CAR♥

At home

"Mom!!! I passed!!" I shouted as I enter our house.

"Really? Congratulations Dara! The reward is ready. I'll just give you your license okay? Congratulations again" she said and she hugged me. I hugged her back. I'm so really thankful that I have a supportive and a loving mother like her.

I went to my room and took a bath. It's been a tiring day yet a worth it one. I'll just let my tiredness be gone through sleeping. Goodnight!

------------------------------------

A/N: OMG! I wrote this chapter in one freakin hour! I was so out of ideas while writing but I want you guys to be happy and satisfied with my story. Was my story okay? Please don't be a silent reader. I need inspirations for this story.

Also, I apologized if the story did not go well. I was so nervous and I rushed. I have so many projects to finish. Mianhe~

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

XOXO