F I V E

Dara's POV

I didn't reply to his message.. HIS coz I'm pretty sure that he's a guy, a perverted guy.

Anyways, I'm going to start my investigation about the figure of a lion's head in the museum. Since I do not know it's name, I'm just going to put "lion's head figure and its curse".

When I'm done typing it in my laptop, there's no result found. Why? Does it mean that no one has ever noticed the curse in it? Only me?

If that's the case, no one can help me. I'm helpless , as usual. Even Mr. Google don't know the answer to my questions.

Since it's already 11:30 in the evening, I badly need to sleep now. I yawned as I went to my bed and fell asleep.

3rd Person's POV

When Dara already fell asleep same with Taehyung(after watching horny videos XD) , a thick ash with shimmering particles entered their windows.

As the ash touched their skins, their souls float as it went outside. Dara's soul transferred to Taehyung's body and Taehyung's soul transferred to Dara's body.

When their souls already exchanged, their eyes suddenly opened and it just closed after 3 seconds.

Taehyung's POV

Tick tock tick tock

Urghh. Since when did I change my alarm clock's tone to "tick tock tick tock" huh?

I opened my eyes. As I looked at the walls, it's damn painted with pink. What the heck is this?

I jumped over the bed and I saw the whole room. It's Dara's room! How did I come here? Why did I sleep in here?

Wait, what are these two small balls in my chest? Wahhh! Boobs! Since when did my boobs become big like this?

Wait, my hands! My nails are painted with blue and green! Same with Dara!

I suddenly run to the mirror and

HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Fuck. What's happening? Why am I here in Dara's body? This.is. IMPOSSIBLE!

"Dara? What's wrong?" A voice of a woman coming from the ground floor said , which I suppose to be her mom.

"There's--- hmmm Nothing to worry" I said with a deep voice. But it sounds normal because I'm here in Dara's body.

Oh! We still have our class today. What am I going to do? Okay, I need to change my clothes.

I opened her closet and I saw so many dress , skirts and tops. I chose the skirts and tops since that is what she always wear when she's attending her class.

I also opened her mini drawer and I saw a lot of colorful panties. Urghh this is so gross. I can't wear this stupid girly underwear. But still, I need to. I'm going to ask Dara about this .

Dara's POV

"OHHHHH SWEET CHILD OF MINNEEE!!"

A so loud sound coming from somewhere near me. Urgh it's Taehyung the asshole again.

I opened my eyes and shouted "Good Morning!!!!" . I stretched my arms and get up. As I look around, where am I? This.is.not.my.room!

When I turned around, I saw some pictures on the table. Those were models in their swimsuit attire and Taehyung's photos while he was still young! What am I doing here? Why did I sleep in here? Who the heck brought me--- here?

I felt something erecting from my.. WTF?! I have this stuff below? Howww???? Ewww! This is so gross. I never saw pe*** before. My virgin eyes!

I became confused. I tried to run and went to the mirror and

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What the heck am I doing here in Taehyung's body? Is this the answer to my question? And the continuation of SOUL is EXCHANGER? But why did this happen?

I tried to find panties on his closet and luckily, I found some. Maybe these were owned by the girls he made out with.

As I wear it, I felt so uncomfortable. The stuff below hurts may be because of the small panty. I don't have a choice. I need to do this.

I badly need to go to school now. I want to ask Taehyung about this.

--------------------------

A/N Guys! Since I'm so nice XD , I published this chapter. I'm so sorry if it didn't go well. Anyways, this chapter has a part 2. Enjoy reading!

More reads guys! Help me to share this story pleaseee.. Thank you guys XOXO