T H R E E

"Class, we are going to observe the hidden museum here in our campus. Only one section every 50 years is allowed to enter and study about the old things there. But becareful okay? Touching those is dangerous. It might lead you into trouble. Is that clear?.." Our adviser told us.

"Yes , Mam!" We said in unison

Today will be our tour at the museum. We are going to observe the different artifacts and old materials which everyone believes that old hermits owned it before.

I'm quite scared but I don't worry that much. I'm not stupid or mean to violate the rules in the museum. Unlike Taehyung, who likes to make things worse and worst.

"I can see that you're worried and scared, aren't you?" Taehyung suddenly went near me and put his hands down in my desk and stared at me like he wants to do something not allowed ( If you know whut I mean XD)

"Why would I? I guess you're the one who is scared here. Anyways, can you please stay away with me? I don't want to have a skin contact with a perverted guy like you!" I said as I pushed him away and he was thrown at the teacher's table.

"What is this all about?" Our teacher said with her right eyebrow up.

"Nothing Mam" I and Taehyung said in unison. I rolled my eyes on him and he smirked again. I fuckin hate that!

"Since it's quite dangerous for a lonely student to study the entire museum, I must let you go there in pair. Taehyung and Dara, you'll observe and study TOGETHER" she said like she's teasing us.

"What?" I and Taehyung said again in unison.

"Any problem? If you're not going to observe and study there together, a fail grade might be the result of that" she said.

Me? Park Dara will go there with Kim Taehyung? It means that he will follow me wherever I go and vice versa? Haissttt.. Studying and observing with this guy is such a punishment! I'd rather choose a fail grade than be with him for the whole day! But I have something to prove to everyone. Okay, I insist. I'll go with him.

Taehyung's POV

Seriously? I'll go with that brat and will spend the whole day with her? Well, this is a good timing for me to make fun of her. I'll ask some help with my bro.

"Bro!" I shouted at the one whom I consider as a bestfriend in crime since kindergarten. Yeah, you heard it right. I used to make fun of someone since I was too young. I already lost my virginity in the 4th grade.

"Wassup bro! What is it?" He asked me while smirking. Smirking is our mannerism since them. And I love it when Dara always gets irritated whenever he saw me smirking. Wait, did I just say love? Uh-oh it's not in my vocabulary. I'll change it. I LIKE it.

"Bro, I want you to hide her things when we reached the museum" I said while pointing at Dara who prepares her things for the upcoming activity in the museum.

"That's all? Or you want me to make it worse?" He said interestingly.

"It's up to you" I said as I pat his broad shoulders and laughed with him silently.

Dara's POV

Why do Taehyung and his friend staring at me? Is there something I can't see or is there anything wrong with my face? I get my mini mirror and checked if my face got dirty or something. It's not! I can say that they plan to do something. Let me solve this out.

After 10 mins

"Students, follow me okay? Don't be noisy and stop acting like a child here. This is not a normal place, this is extraordinary." Our guide told us.

I'm about to laugh but when we reached the way inside the museum, I felt an unordinary air touching my skin. I got nervous when I saw the clouds getting dark and showing a sign of a heavy rain.

Where's Taehyung? He supposed to come with me now. W-wait.. Did I just say those words? Okay okay. I'll go inside alone. Maybe its safer when he's not here.

"Hey!" I knew it. It's Taehyung.

"Why are you here?" I asked him while staring at him awkwardly.

"Our teacher paired us. And I won't let my pair be in trouble" he said then he smirked.

"Can you please stop smirking? It doesn't look... good " I said. Well it is nice for him but I don't want him to be a balloon headed again.

"I can't. I can't even control it." He answered.

Ohh, okay. We continue roaming around. And we stopped near the figure of a lion's head with it's mouth open.

"Taehyung, can you go around by yourself? Don't tell me you're afraid that's why you came along with me" I told him.

"Can you please keep your mouth shut? It's annoying" he said.

"So I'm the one who's annoying now?" I replied.

"Yes you are, Since the first time we met"

"How dare you! Your so brave to confront me that huh? You pervert!"

"Brat!"

"Divirginizer!"

"A not so fabulous model"

"Fuck you! How dare you to say that! Mention anything , not my
modelling career. You didn't know what I suffered just to be qualified in the quarter finals. My parents never said that INFRONT of me and
you did! How could you!" I shouted at him as my tears began to fall.

"I'm.. sorry" he apologized.

"Your sorry is not enough. Can you just stay away with me, please?" I said.

3rd Person's POV

While the two of them was fighting, the figure began to released an invisible smoke which smells like ash.

The two didn't know that this figure is called SOUL EXCHANGER. When this figure releases ash like what It released at the two, the one who's been touched by the ash will definitely exchange it's soul with the one she/he hated the most.